Tracy to Fire Dept

Thanks for Saving My Fish!

2/18/2009 3:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tracy MorganTracy Morgan just released this statement regarding the fire at his NY apartment:

"A fire broke out in my Manhattan apartment this morning, apparently starting with a lamp attached to my fish tank. The sprinklers promptly activated and the NYFD came by to make sure it was contained.. Fortunately, the fire did not spread and no one in the building was injured -- even the fish are okay. My thanks to the New York Fire Department for their quick action."

★☆RoXaNnE☆★

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww

2017 days ago

Willow

Im glad his fish are okay.

2017 days ago

Capt Jack

#4 you need to get a life. Nobody wants to see your stupid url. Stop posting it everywhere. Enough already!

2017 days ago

PEPSI Generation

Put a little butter on them...than breadcrumbs and put in the pan on 375 in oil...takes about 20 mins per pound.Or just steam them with lemmon slices than the skin will fall right off.Do`nt forget to gut them after you cut off thier heads and thye can be frozen up to one year.TANK fishing is easy and the fish are better eating farm fish are safe and without any lead.

2017 days ago

whatthefrig

This guy is soooo weird looking!

2017 days ago

PEPSI Generation

How did my fish joke end up on jimmy kimble? asem old same old write it for STILLER or whoever never get credoz or a pay check.Standler moves in next door and those LOW score satellites and drones steal my underwear untill I`am huckered down in a bog somewhere waiting for christmas of london...dumber than a rubber overboot thats full of holes.MAN I don`t write anywhere anymore I have bills to pay...NOT..but I`ll stayed within the 4.000 dollar a year limit that I set for my total yearly income since I was four...didn`t need the money...But without the money ot creditz they`ll just kill you `all off and keep the estate and HHMI.I move from war scores soon very soon

2016 days ago