Tracy Morgan just released this statement regarding the fire at his NY apartment:
"A fire broke out in my Manhattan apartment this morning, apparently starting with a lamp attached to my fish tank. The sprinklers promptly activated and the NYFD came by to make sure it was contained.. Fortunately, the fire did not spread and no one in the building was injured -- even the fish are okay. My thanks to the New York Fire Department for their quick action."
Tracy to Fire Dept
Thanks for Saving My Fish!
2/18/2009 3:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Get TMZ Breaking News alerts to your inbox