« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jose Canseco -- A-Rod Who?

2/19/2009 10:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jose Canseco has sold out everyone in his professional life, for profit and, seemingly, with glee. So knock us over with a feather when he was mum yesterday on the A-Rod steroid scandal.

Jose Canseco: Click to watch
Jose -- the guy who first ratted A-Rod out -- said it wasn't the appropriate time to comment, but that people could read his second book. Again, knock us over with a feather.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

bobbythebrain

Jose Canseco hired Bernie Gernay as his marketing agent. This is the same agent who reps the Ultimate Warrior. Can you say Excedrin headache? Damn!! Nobody should have to deal with that. hahaha

1939 days ago

mellon bruse N

yeas zi co C 22 967 1

mehh..

Roids or not, I'd still do Jose..yummy man!!
just do not let him talk too much!!
haha..

ozzman

jackass...

PEPSI Generation

& sucks it`s own GUMP

Nay

What a MAN!!!!! Wahoo!!! I would do him in a freaking heartbeat...only with a rubber thingy though!!!!!!! Might catch something!!!!

big joe

rat

Dr. Adams

Hey Jose..."take your book and wipe you azz with the pages!!!

northern gypsy

ding...ding...ding...hello folks...it's all about the $$$ !!!
that's why a-rod took roids...why J.C. writing a book...etc...etc...etc...
give them $$$...that's what they want !!! excellence in sports...not so much...

BW

THERE IS A GROUP ON FACEBOOK HOPEFULLY IT WILL DO SOME GOOD

GROUP IS ...PARENTS AGAINST PRO ATHLETES GETTING OFF EASY

CHECK IT OUT!

Jus D truth

FOR PROFIT??? A-Rod must of paid off Jose Canseco, for "a little fee" (probably a number w/alot of zeros behind it, just to lose his memory. Or as I would tell my beloved mother when I was a child if I ever misbehaved & didn't want to admit to my actions - I would say...."But Mom....I really have DIS-REMEMBERED" It sounded alot better then saying I FORGOT or God forbid to lie to Mom.
Jose is in it for the money - maybe Madonna is forking over afew to bucks A-Rod, her X-lover, you know FOR 'OL TIMES SAKES!

J

Speaking as a former player, what Jose wrote about and testified to under oath is exactly what Bart Giamatti and now Bud Selig as well as all of Major League Baseball should've done from the inception. This sport is tainted now. Usage of performance enhancing drugs go as far back as the sixties from amphetamines to now with the usage of steroids etc.

It use to be for the love of the sport. Now it's corporate and only played for monetary gain, fame and notoriety. Trying to break records, getting into the Hall of Fame and listening to crooked agents has spread like cancer. It's unfortunate that baseball is under the microscope because the NFL, NBA, tennis, track and field, golf, swimming, cycling etc all currently have athletes using performance enhancing drugs.

[][] ScOut W. [][]

GEEEEZ, leave Jose alone,he paid his dues, let people live in peace, just cuz he ain't all up in the mix ya all wanna run him down...shame for shame

Fd

Jose is a joke

Rufus

I'm sorry for what I've done.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments