Mickey Rourke -- "She Fell Asleep in My Lap"

2/19/2009 1:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Just as Mickey Rourke described his final moments with his beloved 18-year-old Chihuahua, the grieving actor looked up at the sky to gather his thoughts -- you know, since all dogs go to Heaven.

Mickey Rourke: Click to watch
RIP Loki.

Shells

RIP Loki
I hope Mickey is coping well.

2005 days ago

jokester

J's Mom

FIRST!

She still looks good

Aww RIP Loki

She still looks good

No wonder he's hanging out with that bitch Courtney Love LOL!

Duffo

It's always sad to lose a beloved pet. Here's to Mickey for being a wonderful pet owner, others should take note! RIP Loki.

Amy

Its so hard to lose an animal, especially when they've been with you for so long. We feel for you, Mickey!

*****Guy******

Bless him, I know how hard it is to lose a pet. I wish Mickey the best,he has always been a favorite of mine. I know that with all the good that is happening in his life right now he can really appreciate Loki for loving him unconditionaly, as all pets do. Hang in there Mickey.

northern gypsy

hey tmz...settle down...18 yrs is a long time to have unconditional luv !!!
only place you get that is with your family...ummm...if your lucky...

anthonysdreamgirl**

ah, so sad. RIP loki!!! :-(

Kay

Mickey - if you're reading this - all of us who have lost pets we loved know what you're going through. Condolences.

Dawn

I truely know your pain with the passing of Loki.....and the others will surround you with love. Thank you for caring about animals so much.
Dawn

carrie vorhees

Interesting how the balance of nature works...Rourke loses Loki just before winning an Oscar, Obama loses his grandmother before becoming President.

You can't have it all.

Karon Worthington

I watch your show everyday. I'm thinking about banning your show. It takes a lot to make me mad. But you guys did it, when you were laughing at Mickey Rourke's dog. These people are human and I can't believe that you guys don't use your hearts.I thought that this show was different, but It seems like you just want to hurt these people. They have already lost there privacy and I'm sure it's hard to live that kind of life. Yes. they chose it, but for pete's sakes. Get a heart and do the right things. I bet if I worked for you. I would have more people to talk to me, because I put myself in there shoes. Try it, I bet it will work. I know nothing about Mickey, but I know That GOD gave us the same kind of hearts. You guys need to tell Micky that you are sorry. I just feel like crying, I'm so mad!!!!!!!

poppy

MICKEY LET YOUR COMFORT BE THAT YOUR BELOVED LOKI LOVED YOU AND TRUSTED YOU TO THE END WITH HER LIFE AND HUNG ON FOR SO LONG THAT SHE DID NOT WANT TO LEAVE YOUR LOVE. AND THAT SHE DID COMMUNICATE TO ALL OF YOUR OTHER BABIES THAT THEY WILL NEED TO BE THERE AND TAKE CARE OF YOU . ANIMALS DO THIS. SHE KNEW WHEN IT WAS HER TIME. MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments