Mel Gibson -- I Never Said "Sugar T**s"

2/23/2009 2:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson is denying parts of his infamous DUI tirade -- but not the anti-Semitic stuff ... just a chauvinistic insult.

Mel Gibson: Click to view!
You may recall the police report from the infamous Malibu incident, in which cops claim a drunk-ass Gibson called a female cop "sugar tits" -- but last night on the "Jimmy Kimmel Show" Mel claims it was actually the arresting officer who threw around the term Kimmel called "the greatest new word of the decade."

Interestingly enough, Mel didn't bother denying the part where he said "The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world."

timberwolf

come on tmz mel gibson is in costa rica with some girl who is not his wife. making out. i see them from my porch.

1965 days ago

Heather Grilliette

I love Mel, He is an awesome actor, and all of you hypocrites that loved him BEFORE all the scandal/trash talk, just remember: YOU LOVED HIS MOVIES!!!! HE IS ENTITLED TO HIS OWN BELIEFS JUST LIKE YOU!!!!!

1936 days ago

Braveheart

So, the guy went into a delusional tirade one night .... BFD. Try living under the pressure he has. When Mel Gibson leaves us, I'd be willing to bet that his great legacy on celluloid will outweigh his one night of carelessness by a factor of .. say, 1000 or so. I have Jewish roots too, but give the guy a damned break. The media fired on him for his wonderful film and it must have been pure hell for Mel back in 2006. It would probably drive any one is us to drink or drugs. That's hard! And regarding his divorce, all I can say is "Sh-- happens" and pray that they make it through the storm. Life in Hollywood is not for the faint of heart. As I see it, that he lasted 28 years with one woman makes him quite the Brave Heart .... sorry, couldn't resist.

1936 days ago

OCNRAINE

"Colonel Slanders"hahahaha Good one Sugar Tits! LOL

1935 days ago

JEREMY

TO Mels echo:NO DOUBT YOU'VE HEARD THE JOKE THAT STARTS OFF "THEY CAME FOR THE J---,I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING. I WASN'T ONE OF THEM." THEN IT MENTIONS OTHER RACES AND RELGIONS ,AND THE SPEAKER SAYS,"I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING. I WASN'T ONE OF THEM." ONE DAY,Mels echo,THEY REALLY WILL COME FOR YOU. AND THERE'LL BE NO ONE AROUND TO SAY ANYTHING. JUST SOMETHING TO SLEEP ON.

1935 days ago

★☆RoXaNnE☆★

We all know he said it..
And he wouldnt say it if he didnt think that way...
Naughty boy

1985 days ago

GhostZapster

but aren;t they? who knows...

1985 days ago

remo

Best director in the world!

1985 days ago

tatata

What the hell is with the look who is he inspector clouseau

1985 days ago

toofastforyou!

DANG IT! I WANTED TO BE FIRST AGAIN....MY DAY IS NOW RUINED>>>>>>>>>>>

1985 days ago

LWood

Ignorant moron!

1985 days ago

JJ

He made a few mistakes; so he's human.
He's still a great actor & director.

1985 days ago

because they are

1985 days ago

T-Blast

Anybody that looks like Colonel Sanders can;t be all bad

1985 days ago

Triple Play

iS HE SHOOTINDG A BUFFALO bILL FILM?

1985 days ago