The Crow Flies But the Comments Don't

2/25/2009 1:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sheryl Crow was in no mood to talk about her now-famous performance for the pampered peeps at Northern Trust as she landed in Washington D.C. yesterday.

Sheryl Crow: Click to watch
Seemed like a fair subject -- Congress is in a rage after seeing our story about the millions of bucks Northern Trust blew last week on partying and golf. And speaking of rage, get a load of Sheryl's assistant.

Who Caresss!!!

MOM IS A BIG PISSER!!!! BUT YOU ALL KNEW THAT. CAPITALISM RUNS EVERYTHING. SHE SAW THE 100K AND GRABBED IT CUZ IT WAS EASY MONEY. FOR LIKE HALF HOURS WORK, DAYUMM. BITCH JUST DIDNT CHECK OUT WHO THE CLIENT WAS BUT STILL.. SHE HAS LAUNDERED DIRTY MONEY.

MOM WILL FOREVER BE KNOWN HAS A HYPOCRITE!!!! BUT SHE IS MAKING A DONATION TO MY BANK ACCOUNT.

*SMILES*

Triple Play

Who was the Nazi female body guard that was trying to stop the Paps from filming the Old Crow. Sheryl Crow is so done it isn't funny. She would take any job that comes along since she is no longer wanted by the masses. Dried up old Biatch

Sophie

It is a little disheartening to hear that your hard earned tax dollars go towards lavish parties and make the rich richer. I was recently laid off from my job because the government is cutting back on spending for public schools. I loved my job and worked very hard, but our government could not afford to pay me 1,800 per month for my hard work. I'm p'd-off to see that our government can afford to pay for lavish parties for the rich, but not towards sustaining jobs. It's funny that Crow performed at the Pre-Inauguration party, singing songs for peace, unity, and fairness, when she receives her paycheck from the corrupt and parties with the corrupt and careless. If we really wanted change in this country, we would have had to elect Nader or some Green or far left person. Democrats are essentially republicans with charisma.

2074 days ago

kjk(hates american idol auditions)

hey, what songs did she sing?

MyBlueNovember

Just cause someone doesn't like a question it doesn't give anyone the right to touch someone or their property if it's in a public place.

2074 days ago

THE CHILDREN ARE NOT BEING PROPERLY SUPERVISED...PERIOD!

What I wanna know is, does Sheryl Crow really have ANY talent??? I don't think so, and that alone should get those guys fired, dishing out good bailout money for untalented folks.

Curlytutu

people complaining aboyt sheryl crow singing there cause she got paid by the bank sound klike a bounch of idiots... she has a job and she did it its no her responsability from where the money came...

Disco Duck

Sheryl Crow is 100% IN THE WRONG.

I used to be a fan of hers until she started to spout her wacky views.

Sorry Sheryl but you are nothing but the typical hollywood hypricate. Do what I say but not what I do.

Divashels

BLOW ON IT SHERYL CROW YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ms. X

Sheryl knew she was performing for a bank. She is not dumb. She knew that money was bailout funds. She is a lying hypocrite. I paid into those tax dollars and now I can't pay my morgage and feed my kids too. Boycott this Bitch.

loloagogo

To the gal asking "what are you doing ?"... Answer: Asking a legtimate question. To Cheryl: What ARE YOU doing? To #76: Cheryl does not need the blood money, desparate people usually do not care where the money came from. We are in a recession, millions of loss jobs. Ever heard of volenteering time for the less fortunent or better yet to a good and worthy cause??? I do believe she has more than enough money wouldn't you say?

spinner12761

TMZ's camera man is an idiot. He needs to get lessons on politeness. He was rude and condescending. Hey Harvey, if you paid a lving wage for videos, maybe you'd get a better class of contractors working for you. These low-rent, semi-homeless guys with stolen video cameras give your Web site a bad name!

whateveryousay

What a hypocrite.

GGG

Goes to show she is only out for the money. Sad that she does not respect the american people or the situation we are all in.

[][] ScOut W. [][]

Gee Cheryl, people were already had a bad taste in their mouth about you, you have fallen at least in the fame game. This will only push whatever fans you have further away, in case you didn't know, your fans are working class and maybe you didn't hear, alot are jobless. So its kinda a slap in the face to see a write-up such as this, now if it were going to help the homeless it would be viewed different. But we both know thats NOT how its going down, for shame!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments