Today for Show & Tell ... Hotness!!!

2/26/2009 6:37 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Despite breaking things off with fiancé Brian Austin Green, Megan Fox was spotted leaving his son's school in Hollywood today.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

carlitasway

This is a beautiful girl. So what if she has tattoos. I commend her for still being present in that child's life when she could easily just say f-it. Change is hard for kids. But, yes, instead of noticing that let's just bash her and say she looks trashy instead. *rolls eyes*

1999 days ago

Dixie

90. Since when are jeans, a tank top, and a long-sleeved shirt considered slutty?

I'm not a big Megan Fox fan (because she really is a lousy actress, though she IS hot), but I do think it's admirable that she keeps commitments to her ex's kids, regardless of the status of her relationship with their dad.

Posted at 11:25AM on Feb 27th 2009 by Hope

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
I was asking myself that same question. What she has on is fine, not slutty at all and how do people know she didnt button up her sweater before she went into the school?

I think Megan Fox looks alot prettier without all the make up.

1999 days ago

HISPANICSCHICKSHAVEBIGBUTTS!!

uugghh.. get over her serioucly..idk what people see in her what she so hot and sexy..HA sexy my ass lmao o wow she pretty but that is IT

1999 days ago

SweetDee

wow, she looks a million times better without her tranny make-up

1999 days ago

Kaori

Damn the claws come out when people are jealous

1998 days ago

Neo

One thing, Megan Fox is simply extreme eye candy! You look at her then you look at other women and it's not the same, she's just melt all over me deliciously good! Hold on slapping myself at how gorgeous this woman is, I need a psychologist. Now wouldn't it be interesting if you worked with her every day. That's something to talk to the boys about! This girl is simply the hottest babe on the planet next to Angelina Jolie. Hands down! All you other hating ladies get over yourselves this girl has mad power.

1997 days ago