Northern Trust Could Have Hit "Jurassic" Jackpot

2/26/2009 2:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael CrichtonScrew the bailout money. Northern Trust is getting "Jurassic Park" money!!! But wait: The bank is turning Michael away!

We've just reviewed the will of Michael Crichton -- who at times pulled in $100 mil a year -- and guess who's named as a co-executor of his estate? NORTHERN TRUST!

But alas, late last month, legal papers were filed in which Northern Trust declined to serve as the co-executor. Apparently the bank only likes government money...

Ramond

PARTY PARTY PARTY TIME!!!!! AT LEAST HE DID NOT WILL IT TO THE WATCHTOWER ORG. yEAHHHHHHHHHH

wtf

Not sure what the point is here TMZ. Executor just makes sure the Will is followed and the people listed in the Will get their money.

gus

Do you idiots not know what a co-executor does?

dafeedil

I AM FIRST AGAIN, SUCKERS!! I ROCK!! I ALSO LIVE IN MY PARENTS BASEMENT, PLAY DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS ALL DAY, AND JACKOFF TO OLD RERUNS OF "BLOSSOM".

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

Is Harvey reviewing these posts? He's a lawyer, right?

Bex

I just sent Northern Trust an email voicing my outrage. I suggest you do the same if you are upset about this little party on your dime. Sheryl Crow my ass!

Edward

So, it's Sheryl Crow's fault she has to make a living?

DS

...sssooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?

That's not uncommon. Excerpt from legal site nolo.com:

"Does the person named in a will as executor have to serve?
No. When it comes time, an executor can accept or decline this responsibility, and someone who agrees to serve can resign at any time. If the will named an alternate executor, that person will take over. If not, the court will appoint someone to step in."

Big freakin' deal.

What's this? Harvey a lawyer? Then maybe he can start regulating what pointless stories DON'T get posted on his site.

kar

Please go to Northern Trust's web site and read their response to the golf outing allegations. TMZ is doing no favors for this bank that has time and time again given money to charities and kept its contract and obligations to the golf open and supported several LA charites and jobs while putting on this even they committed to two year ago. Get all the facts before maliciously attacking a bank please not a big TMZ fan anymore

Bex

Everything is Sheryl Crow's fault.

Bex

Please go to Northern Trust's website and demand your money back!

Bex

kar--that is all fine and good if they want to donate their money to charities, but they took BAIL OUT MONEY from the American taxpayers, so spare me the pity party! A rage is growing in America over this nonsense and it has to be stopped!

Howard Robard Hughes IIV

When I was 15 after the death of my birth father(howard Robard Hughes JR) a fake trust was offered to me at union bank in lincoln ne.The Masoic mob tryed to bait me in with a fake brother andy cipollo...I went to some free legal and they said the papers were wothless.Mainwhile back in texas currupt masonic run judges on the take routed most of the estate into HHMI which the mob uses to kill us off and cover us up(DARK PROGRAMS) at over 200 colleges now,I was covered up even though my mother was jean peters and father was howard robard hughes jr.Even president bush was in on the endless free HHMI money trust and governer after governer and cop after cop and judge after judge(KICHEN CABINETSS) cover me up.So I know the system too well I`ve been to the justist depts and so on but even the CIA works on this cover up.It is what the system feeds off of.I don`t need the money but I would like to get my ID back and HHMI doing good not dark programs.

Bex

#13 Howard...huh?

Howard Robard Hughes IIV

Many many trusts are WORTHLESS fakes setup by the mob.Dislectic and editor rewrites SOS SOP as since forever.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments