'Real Housewife'

Says Publicist a Real Schmuck

2/27/2009 7:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kim ZolciakKim Zolciak, the horrible wigged diva from "The Real Housewives of Atlanta," is asking a judge for a protective order -- but, refreshingly, against her former publicist.

Zolciak says the dude hijacked her website and began trashing her online.

Zolciak claims, in legal papers filed in Georgia, after she fired him -- that he changed all the passwords and began posting items claiming, among other things, she was broke as a joke and couldn't even pay for the website.

Of all the negative things the guy could have said....

me

bingo

YA YA

ha haha

pie

From the last episode of the real housewives from Atlanta, I was concerned that Kim would have trouble making up with her friends. Rumors are not the basis to lose your best friends you will ever have in this lifetime. Kim, cool it. We all love you, and want you to make-up with Nene. Your fan, and friend.

big_ghoti

Kim was the MOST beautiful of the Atlanta housewifes. Her FACE is so.......OOOPS that reminds me, I have to go feed my HORSE.

Max

Like the cigarette in her mouth, her career is up in smoke.

wtf

What a dumbass for not protecting herself before she fired him.

wtf

Also why just a restraining order? A website is a public forum. Can't she sue him for slander?

hellokittyfanshannon

Kim is ridiculous!! She is 2-faced!! She lied about having cancer!! She is a homewrecker..dated a married man!! She can't sing at all and she is dilusional!! And there is NO WAY she is 30yrs old!! She has to be alot older than that. I hope her 2 poor daughters don't end up like her!! I wish NeNe would have beat her up on that reunion!!

Who Caresss!!!

Smart publicist! He knew the truth.. and little pissed! hahaha. Serves her right.

Miss Mary

Considering that her 'Big Papa' was Quincy Jones, apparently she didn't believe him when he told her she wasn't 'All That'!! She can't sing, she can't put a proper sentence together and she'll do anything to make a buck...and I do mean anything!!

anna

this past weekend I was in Cheetahs strip club in Atlanta and saw Kim there. It definitely looked like she belongs there.

Polly Wiggles

Please, everyone in Atlanta knows how Kim gets her bills paid and it's not by standing up.

costa rica traveler

All those ATL housewives gave us "real" ATL housewives a bad name and Kim was the WORST!

TruBeliever36

I totally agree with you commentor number 9!I would have loved seeing nene beat her azz down!!!What a fake-azz,homewreking,lying,wig wearing ho!

2064 days ago

RussianBeauty

I miss the Octo-Bich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gimmi more TMZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2064 days ago