Molly Ringwald: Pretty in Pregnancy

3/2/2009 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Former '80s teen movie queen, Molly Ringwald has traded "The Breakfast Club" for the morning sickness club.

The 41-year-old is pregnant with twins and due in August.

toofastforyousux

#15
So you had a tumor with legs and arms?

JR

a little vitamin D does a body good

Bex

Jean, darling...are you married? I must know! I love the way you talk and I admire an intelligent woman who takes care of herself. You are exactly the type of woman for me! Please tell me you are unattached!

greeneyedlass

Too old to be pregnant?!!! Anna, 41 is NOT old...and it's certainly not too old to have children, not for Molly or any other woman. Christie Brinkley had one at 43-44, Jane Seymour had twins at 45, Halle Berry...just had one recently (she's 40). Marcia Cross (Desperate Housewives) had twins at 44, Holly Hunter...twins at 47. Geena Davis...twins at 48, Susan Sarandon had a baby at 46, Madonna...41, Annette Benning 41, Brooke Shields...40. 41 may be too old for YOU, but it's not for many of today's MODERN women.

greeneyedlass

Jean ("I only gained 9 lbs with my daughter and she was fine...she weighed 8 lbs... me in bikini next weekend.") WOW, I'm so impressed by a woman who would do that. It shows you were more concerned with fitting back into a bikini than the health of your baby...how totally selfish and self-centered. There is a REASON women gain weight during pregnancy, it's to nourish the child, it's to make up for the extra work her body is going through to carry the baby. I have no doubt that all during your pregnancy your doctor was getting on to you about the fact that you weren't gaining enough weight. What you did IS NOT IMPRESSIVE.

Biff

Good Goll Miss Molly, WTF happened to You?

2060 days ago

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Derek...thank you! but I am married.

Greeneyedlass... I am married to an MD and the baby was FINE! those women are all taking a chance by being over 40....you are absolutely full of SH!T. I couldn't gain weight because of a metabolic disorder. I did everything I could to ensure a healthy baby. How dare you you FILTHY TRASH.

2060 days ago

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Greeneyedlass... you are a FOOL. I am an Medical Dr. here in Germany. Women over 40 take much greater change of genetic disorders in their offspring. Ignorant "women" like you should sit in the corner and shut up!

2060 days ago

I've always found her to be ugly, I never understood her appeal.

2060 days ago

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

wow perhaps you could post a picture of yourself so we could determine if you are better looking than Molly...have a nice day

greeneyedlass

Jean (""women" like you should sit in the corner and shut up!") You don't know me to know what kind of woman I am, but just so you know...I'm one who will put my child first over my vanity.

Bex

Jean, Jean! My sweet love! You have broken my heart! I must have you as my lover! But alas, I will concede your husband is a lucky gent! I can only dream of you and I together I suppose.....Pay no mind to these other spiteful, envious women. They are young and foolish. You are like a beautiful flower, a sweet aroma to those around you......

2060 days ago

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Greeneyed...with envy no doubt--that was not my post...but I agree "shut up!"

2060 days ago

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Thanks Derek...please get Greeneyes off my case

red

Jean she's pregnant with twins so of course she's going to gain weight. It's rare that women gain only 9 lbs during pregnancy. I have 20 month old twins and I gained 15 pounds. My Dr was very concerned that I wasn't gaining enough weight. I'm interested in hearing exactly what type of metabolic disorder you have.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments