Mariska Hargitay

Hospitalized Again

3/4/2009 2:49 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

mariska: exclusiveMariska Hargitay was rushed to a hospital in New York last night after suffering chest pains.

This is the third time Hargitay has been hospitalized since December -- the previous two times were for a collapsed lung.

We're told Mariska complained of chest pains while on the set of "Law & Order: SVU," but was taken to the hospital after filming.

Our cameras happened to catch up with Mariska Sunday night and she told us her health was "good."

[][] ScOut W. [][]

Good luck and GOD bless, hope your feeling well. Take a break, do some beach time, relax!!

2004 days ago

emmy

omg people will you shut up! this wasn't posted for a debate over who her mother is! Even tho it is Jayne even tho it is she even said so in her THS! or about her husband! Get over yourselfs people and grow up! gr!

It is really sad to hear this... even tho I love the show and it kills me to say it, I think she should quit. Apparently her health is really messed up right now and I do believe she is over stressing herself with filming the show. If she gets better and can do it then I would be perfectly fine... but if her health is going to mess it up she should quit. I don't want to see her badly injuried to the point she wont be able to hold or talk to August. I hope she gets well soon and has a full recovery.... and not to come back until she has!

2004 days ago

Karen Ann

I hope that she gets better soon and STAYS healthy and isn't over-working herself. Take it easy Mariska and take care of yourself.

2004 days ago

Danielle Marie

OMSVU!!!!!!
I literally am crying right now!!!!

2004 days ago

chemdoll

Mariska, get well soon. If you smoke, please quit NOW!

2004 days ago

Who Caresss!!!

I USUALLY MAKING INSULTING TRUE COMMENTS ABOUT A CELEB ON TMZ BUT MARISKA IS ONE OF THE NICEST AND HUMBLE ACTRESSES YOU WILL MEET. HOPE SHE GETS BETTER. IT WOULD BE SAD TO SEE HER GO SO YOUNG. =(

2004 days ago

arabesque

#56, Mariska does NOT smoke. The only time she ever had was on screen for a part, and she absolutely hated having to do it. I do hope she takes care of herself and takes the time she needs to get better. Mariska is such a beautiful person with a huge heart. She is so much more than just a celebrity--she's an inspiration to many people. I can't even express how touched and inspired I was to have the opportunity to listen to her speak about some of the things she has experienced and her ways of taking those and using them to help others through her foundation. Best wishes for her recovery.

2004 days ago

anna

hopefully she is alright and well I will pray alot so she can get better and I wish her the best and god is always going to be there for her and makes her better and feels good everyday for now on and if anyone who is reading this please pray for her to hopefully you get better mariska.

2003 days ago

lisa lisa

oh please, Ms. Mariska doesn't give a hoot about one single person posting here.

She is an over-paid "actress" who hit the jackpot with L&O SVU living a very fast
and furious life filled with fabulous people, places, and things most of us here will
never have the opportunity to experience.

Stop feeling sorry for her, she has lots of dough, health insurance, and a very
expensive and comfy home with paid help to wait on her hand and foot.

Do you think she has wasted one idle moment worrying about anybody on this thread?

2003 days ago

Marshall Smith

I hope she gets well soon! Good Luck!

2003 days ago

AstonishedinFL

Mariska Hargitay’s mother Jayne Mansfield: Jayne Mansfield Playboy photo
By Therese Lisieux on December 3rd, 2008

Jayne Mansfield is the mother of Mariska Hargitay. Jayne Mansfield was an actress who died in 1967. Mansfield died in a car accident in 1967. Mansfield was 34 when she passed away. Mariska Hargitay was riding in the back seat of the same car and she survived with minor injuries. Hargitay was 3 at that time in 1967.

2002 days ago

hello

SHUT DA **** UP!!! YA SHE IS YA SHE IS YA SHE IS JAYNE IS HER MOM YAYAYA SHUT DA **** UP SHUT DA **** UP **** DA **** UP SHUT DA **** UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4