OctoMom: Shopping More Than Just a Birth Tape

3/11/2009 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Not only did Nadya Suleman get a new home, she's scored some pricey new duds too.

OctoMom recently dropped some coins on a couple of trendy items -- as seen here -- for her appearance on "Dr.Phil." Sources tell us the Octoshopper wore Tory Burch ballet flats that retail for $195 and a blue and white top that costs $228. It's what every mother of 14 on food stamps is wearing on television these days!

So how is she paying for these new threads? Real estate sources tell us Nadya is raking in the dough and getting "$15,000 here and $20,000 there." She's one lucky mutha!

DeeDee

Media whore, perhaps she will get Heidie and Spencer to babysit. Well, maybe we should all get over-plumped with implant babies and EXPECT the rest of the nation to give us money and feel sorry for us, and have us on tv so we can then go shopping! Prostitute!

cat b

arghh sorry for all my typos but I have the flu and cant type well coughing and sneezing grrr paramount anmd leather and accordingly I normally can spell when not running 102 fever . ...so sorry

Oats

PS - this is the best that I've seen her look. Also - why would the government investigate her finances. They're in the business of handing over billions and billions of dollars with no strings attached.

1969 days ago

wasted days and wasted nights

She wears those pricetags well; let her be a model on The Price is Right.

.....

This piece of garbage infuriates me. She is the poster child for government fraud. Keep pumping 'em out. The government will take care of you. She is worse than the folks riding around in a pimped out escalade, with 10 kids that have 10 different last names, covered in bling, setting their wad of cash to the side so they can get to their food stamps. Disgusting, useless, lazy, garbage.

Mik

And TMZ found a cash cow for the next 75+ years.

another over 40 mama

How many "true" mothers who have 14 children, all under the age of 10 years old, have the time to go out to shop for clothes, much less talk on the cell phone all the time. Seems like every picture I see of this lady has her talking on the phone and I don't remember seeing but two pictures or video of her with any of her 14 (FOURTEEN) children. If I had 14 children I don't think you would ever see me without either spit up, pee, or poop on some of my clothes, at least one child on my hip while one was on my shoulder and at least 2 were attached to my leg. I would probably never be able to leave my house! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

upchuck21

She's an a-hole who craves attention and you people continue to give it to her. She's not a star, so quitting treating her like one.

toeknee

Why can't you just leave her alone? You are pretty too pertty yourselves for price tagging her every purchase. You will be very upset if you hate her and see her with those items. Face the truth, American loves scandals like these and contrary to your disillusions that she will go down like a plane on a nose dive is hardly gonna happen because there is just a lot of people who wants to read all about her and that is including you, you and you and me. As I said before, scandals like these are going to go on if you yourselves do not stop reading about her. The more curiosity the public has, the more money she will gain with respect to interviews and photo shoots. You are making her richer.

Stop your BS about her food sramps. I work for HHA and we do not tolerate nor reward these kinds of behavior. Don't think
for a second that the government will not pull her food stamps back. I am pretty sure she must have been off food stamps since she was outed for making a lot of money. And if that hasn't happened yet, I know it will and she could be held responsible to pay back the food stamps back to the state at the time she started making ridiculous amounts of money.

Sad but it is true. You are the ones making her rich by being so curious and fascinated by her and won't stop reading every article you see written about her..

Just drop it.

kate

Doctor Phil's wardrobe paid for this outfit. Everyone who goes on the Doctor Phil show gets wardrobe. He refuses to treat her any differently than any other guest, and he only has her on the show so (we) the people know that the babies are being taken care of.

Ahem

hey, if bloomberg news is to be believed, citi bank (who took bazillions in bailout funds) just handed out $13 million in 'gift cards' to its top brokers, as a kind of apology for canceling a planned junket.

so, by comparison, a family of 15, all with different last names (on welfare) in a pimped out escalade is a far better return on the taxpayer dollar!

and nadya's dog and pony show costs us nothing compared to either of the above (relatively speaking).

if that makes you feel any better.

mjlover

UUUGGHH! She is ridiculous....a welfare golddigger scam artist...QUIT GIVING HER THIS PUBLICITY!!! I can't stand the fact that she gained fame from having these babies and this was her plan!!!! Living the high life now...look at her!!!! She is all of the 7 deadly sins!

Jesus juice

Hey......at least TMZ is showing "WHERE the donated money is REALLY going." You honestly don't think Dr. Phil is going to report that do you? Yeah....the cellphone is a joke. (Maybe she's making appt.'s to get the "tummy tuck" done) Like I said, they will piss through all the donated money....personally, now I don't even see why they are still asking for donations....think of ALL the formula and diapers that could have been bought instead of that ugly looking outfit. Hopefully she will dissappear for a while...but she'll be back crying that she is broke and her babies need OUR help again---just watch!!

ANJEL

WELL, SHE FOOLED EVERYONE AND IS NOW MAKING MORE MONEY THAN MOST OFF THE BACKS OF HER 14 KIDS. WAS IT WORTH HAVING 14 KIDS FOR? APPARENTLY SO, AND I'M SURE IT WAS HER PLAN ALONG. SHE IS OVERSHADOWING HER LOOK-ALIKE ANGELINA JOLIE IN MEDIA ATTENTION AND IS THE TALK OF THE WORLD, SHE IS RAKING IN THE DOUGH, AND VERY SOON SHE WILL BE BRINGING THE REST OF HER LITTER HOME AND WILL HAVE OTHERS TAKING CARE OF THEM WHILE SHE LIVES HER HOLLYWOOD LIFESTYLE. SHE'S OBVIOUSLY VERY SHREWD. TALK ABOUT BEING A MEDIA WHORE, AND THE MEDIA IS OBVIOUSLY HER PIMP. GOOD CALIFORNIANS DON'T HAVE TO PAY FOR HER LITTER NOW, THE MEDIA IS OBVIOUSLY DOING IT.

Canajun,Eh!

The one good thing to say about all of the coverage that this woman is getting, is that not only are the public aware of her spending, but also the fact that it keeps the attention on her children so they can perhaps be monitored by the authorities regarding their care. The most important thing are all of the kids and the amount of adult supervision that they are receiving. It will be difficult for anything to happen to the children with 24 hour surveillance by TMZ.