Kelly Clarkson

Singing for Two?

3/12/2009 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After Kelly Clarkson performed on "American Idol" last night, our mailbox was flooded with peeps saying she looked pregnant.

0221_media_removed-1
Either way, she rocked her performance.

shannon

uh, not pregnant...just comfortable...like jessica simpson! ;)

poobear

I think she just gained more weight and the outfit did not help!

crys

A lot of outfits and tops are designed these days to make normal women look pregnant. They accentuate any belly fat, and the TV accentuates it even more. We see pictures of Kelly where she is photoshopped like crazy, just like any celeb. She's always had her weight fluctuate since she was first on Idol. She's a normal woman. Being that she just told people in an interview she didn't want kids, this story is just silly.

sandwich

Borrowing from the movie Deuce Bigalo, THAT'S A HUGE BITCH!!!!!

anthony

why is it that every time a celebrity gains more than 5 lbs the media is all over "GUESS WHO IS PREGNANT" type stories. She is not pregnant, she looks like a normal sized american woman. not to mention being on tv makes you look 10-15 lbs heavier. but i think she looks good. she is pushing 30 and i think she looks happy and average in size.

greenleaf187

She always looked as if she were pregnant... oh yes i did

sultrysiren

Kelly has always been on the near size x-large for her height. I don't think she's preggers. But who the hell thought she was gay?? That new judge should be ashamed of herself asking her to out herself in that interview. why i outta!

Ryoichi Morita

"I'm not pregnant. I'm just fat." She is still cute, though.

EE

She's always had a bit of junk in the trunk.. and in the front too haha. but there's nothing wrong with it! Just look at pictures from performances in previous years and you'll see that she's never been a skinny girl.

OMG

If you read a recent interview with her on, I believe, People.com (I may be wrong about the site) she stated she has no desire for children. I doubt she is pregnant.

Sebastian Stoker

Baby? No. Baby-back ribs? Yeah.

Rapper

Shes always been "thick". I think she is naturally very very pretty.

hayden

Doubt she's pregnant. But I couldn't help laughing this morning when our radio station played a parody of her song..."My Life Would Such Without...Food!)

Mel

I doubt she's pregnant but it was interesting that she kept putting her hand on the upper part of her stomach while she sang, much as a pregnant woman would.

I'd hate being famous and having everyone claim that I'm pregnant if I gain five pounds.

Vicki in Canada

I agree - the minute any lady puts on a few pounds WAP!!!! Geez - can't ANYONE be normal these days???
I think she looks great - loved her last night - although not a fan of THAT SONG.... there were so many better one's from the new album to pick from!! Nevertheless, I really enjoyed seeing her....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments