Kelly Clarkson

Singing for Two?

3/12/2009 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After Kelly Clarkson performed on "American Idol" last night, our mailbox was flooded with peeps saying she looked pregnant.

0221_media_removed-1
Either way, she rocked her performance.

RANDYROCKIESFAN

A cutie none the less and oh I LOVE that hair!!!!!!

OJ

FAT

E.J.

ALL I KNOW IS, BABY GOT BACK.. SHE IS A GOOD THICK

Elementa

Chill peep's it's that she's totally rippin' off that new taco bell ad for them nachos that dude was sportin' drag for at the ball-park while is bro was waiting for him. She probally got some $.79 cheesy rollups in there too. Dang, like Britney I'm gettin' hungry. CanI get anybody anything? Look's like Kelly already did.

yram

She looks confident, sex and has this AMAZING VOICE. The original Idol, remember. She was given nothing like the other idols. She has earned every inch of her success. I wish her only the best and with her talent, we'll be hearing from her for decades.

handymike

oh no you din't! PREGERS FO SHO!!!

bossrat

TMZ SUCKS!!! YOU ARE A BUNCH OF IDIOTS!!!

shavon

She is healthy........ What the problem with that? She would be on here if she was skinny because she would be acused of being on drugs. Leave these girls alone!

TG

I think she looks lovely

BEBOP

Kelly has always been chubby, so what? I'm sick of the media and the people who thinks most celebrties should be skin and bones. There was nothing wrong with Jessica weight either, she looked normal size. Kelly to me looked terrible last night, hair and all. What kind of whack song was that? Every since she dissed Clyde Davis, she's been making these krazy ass songs. Not much respect in the industries anymore, be careful who you diss Kelly. Just be glad you got the opportunity to made it out of that hicktown of yours.

Ugh

Maybe she just has a natural FUPA.

OC Dee

Kelly is wearing an outfit with an empirical waist line and this makes her look pregnant. Like someone else posted; the latest styles are smock tops which are also the same style for pregnant women. I stay away from smock tops and empirical waist lines. It is very disappointing to shop for tops these days.

Safprods

she's just a fat @ss.

Brian1973

Kelly is HOTTT!!!! I would love to be her man and would ravage that body of hers!!!

KB

I'm sorry...but just because it's "normal" doesn't mean she's not fat. Most American women are fat. Get a clue. She looked horrible all the way around. That outfit was horrible. Her hair looked like she had just rolled out of bed. But, girl can still sing.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments