Harold from

'Harold and Maude'

'Memba Him?!

3/17/2009 1:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bud Cort is best known for starring alongside the late Ruth Gordon in the 1971 cult classic film "Harold and Maude." Guess what he looks like now!

Bud Cort

Michael Madsen

How does No sound?

1962 days ago

diana

This is my FAVORITE movie of all time! Anyone who hasn't seen it needs to.

1962 days ago

montana mike

this was one of the best and craziest movies ever--a morbid sense of humor helps when watching it

1962 days ago

something smells

I READ THAT RUTH GORDON WAS VERY MEAN TO THE BOY. TOLD HIM HE BETTER KNOW HIS F'ING LINES AND NEVER SPOKE TO HIM AFTER SCENES WERE SHOT. A TRUE ACTOR IMO.

1962 days ago

something smells

MY DH HATES THIS MOVIE. SAID IT'S ABOUT SUICIDE AND ELDER SEXUAL ABUSE. LOL

1962 days ago

Diana

I have to say this is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE movies. It is a roller coaster ride of emotions. It shows the true spirit of human emotions. You have to take the movie for what it is. You will either love it or hate it. But you have to keep an open mind when watcing it. It is a story of a young man who is very much alone inside himself. Meeting Maude changes his life forever in a twisted yet still very beautiful way.

1961 days ago

David Kamatoy

My acting coach told me a wonderful story about how she and a friend sat in the movie theatre. The audience at large didn't understand the concept of a "Black Comedy" and the audience was taking the movie way too seriously.

She and here friend however were laughing hysterically so much so that they were asked to leave by the management.

This movie was ahead of it's time and when I mention it now most people get a huge smile on their faces.

1961 days ago

Howard Robard Hughes IIV

JEWS rule the world U know?.First movement carry your coffee cup to point 1 stop and roll your eyes.Get po`ed at your crew and hit someone with your coffee.Than rip your wig off and go ha ha ha.Look behind you at no one there,Stop the show and call your mom on her birthday....than get in a fight with her and run off set crying.Than have your crew talk you down.Black the show off the air and only have voices...than walk up from that dream and start the show.Keep the great shows roll N.

1961 days ago

me

Many people took this movie at the first degree but when we take the time to dig the story, it is a rather sad story.
A young boy, craving for the love and attention of his mother, an elderly woman, alone with her memories. They were a weird couple yes but they did not found what they were looking for. They found what they needed. Beside the basic story, the movie is filled with so many funny jokes. All of his "suicides" are so funny. My favourite movie ever!!

1961 days ago