Congressman Schock Can Sure Stomach It

3/23/2009 8:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So all this talk about Congressman Aaron Schock and his mystery abs ... well, the gentleman with the steel midsection from Illinois has the floor.

Aaron Schock

We raised the question who would win the 6-pack-O-Rama: The Prez or Schock. Debate closed.

By the way...the pic is not Photoshopped. It's the real deal. Photo was taken in 2007.

Just Saying.........

Republicans are just hotter.
It's a fact.
A scientific fact.
And if you didn't know, then your just an idiot, with a small brain.

XOXO :D

Orion

The freshman Congressman fits in perfectly on Capitol HIll and can look forward to enjoying the fringe benefits of his elected position....That Congressman are babe magnets!!!! I'd like to see him caucus with some Congressional Aid

Congressman Aaron Schock

I have asked TMZ to remove the picture and comments, but I did want to let you know that I am not gay. I like women. I have a girlfriend. I don't think she would appreciate this, if he saw all your comments.

jean

we all can tell the girl hasn't been retouched in this photo, nice huge zit between her boobs. The cover-up with the necklace didn't work chicka!

sue

it is photo shopped.

freedomisnotfree

This congressman Aaron is hot and Urkel/Obama is not.

thebigO

I would love to suck his..........

SDGuy

Wow! I think his popularity will skyrocket after this picture. HOT! HOT! HOT! He knows he looks good. His "I'm modest" demaenor on Larry King Live the other night was a front. Be proud of your hotness. Your constituants thank you!!!

Allison

To: 73 Enough Already!

1) Defending this guys behavior by noting that he is a Christian makes you look like an idiot. This type of behavior is the antithesis of what the bible teaches, and speaks volumes of this so-called credibility that you speak of.

2) There are many closeted and openly gay Christian men.

3) Just because someone is voicing their opinion on weather a man is gay or not, does not mean they are partaking in trash talk. I'm sorry that you feel threatened by the open discussion, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and according to the first amendment of our constitution, allowed to express it. God bless America.

To: 72. "Congressman Aaron Schock"

Does this mean your girlfriend is a he/she? If you are in fact, the "real" Aaron Schock, may I suggest you proofread next time before submitting your post?

catherine turley

this isn't from his college days. it was two years ago?! he has no business running the government.

BaldOuting.blogspot.com

Nice hat.

christine

Barney Frank is at home right now looking at this picture and pleasuring himself in that oh-so-gay way!

What?

Definately gay. Probably a tranny in the background. His political career will end soon due to closet lovers wanting attention or revenge.

What?

What's with the dumb smirk?

frontrunner

I'm all about this republican!!!