Janice Dickinson

3/23/2009 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rip M 2 Shreds

Ugly drag queen....a vomit choked up in the back of my throat.

Mark

"Her hot pants look a little ruffled up" now that's tring to put a positive spin on some hag smuggling a taco bell gordita in between her legs.

Dr. Shill

Does your vagina hang low. Does it wobble to the floor. can you tie it in a knot, can you tie it in a bow?

hehe

LOL i like that there is no story just the title and the picture speaking for itself!

xcalibur

WOW, HER LIPS ARE HUGE!!!!! AND I DONT MEAN THE BOTOX INJECTED ONES ON HER FACE. HAHA!

DERDEE

Looks like she's got a very swollen lip! LOL!!

Jaz

She's 55 years old. To all of you men and women out there with your stupid comments...guess what! You're going to wish you looked even remotely that good at that age. Enjoy what ya got now, 'cause it'll all be gone soon enough.

Not buying the B.S.

I tink I say a puddy tat! A great big ol' puddy tat! There, nuff said ; p

noi

Her crotch reminds me of the movie Little Shop Of Horrors...Feed Me Seymour!!!

Angela

YUK!!! and sweaty, double YUK

nelly forbush

To man-hating lesbian Menarelosers. I'm a women and I thing she needs to put her flapping in the wind snatch away.

I'm a kitty cat..akittycat

OMG...Harvey is a freakin genius! He knew you suckers would jump at the chance to make up your own caption. Besides, I'm sure she doesn't care what you idiots have to say. She's laughing all the way to the bank!!

Jane

Oh well, Lord know it's easier for her to attract flies than guys! Seriously, put that "thing" away! I'm not even in Denmark but I smell something mighty rotten!!!!

Miss Sarrita

Haha. No caption necessary.

Mick

Okay, I'm posting to yell at all you idiots for insisting that she get a vaginoplasty...but as I continued reading I have to say I was impressed by the creativity of the comments and laughed pretty damn hard...

Having said that...for God's sake, the woman is in her 50's, had children...and you men that are commenting,..well, your sacs are not attractive to begin with (EVER), but just wait 'til you get old. Are you gonna head into the surgeon's office get them prettied up - let a doctor stick a scalpel in them and cut them up? For WHAT? HIGHLY doubt it. Love the double standard. And the same goes for you women commenting - how many of you really plan to go in when you are older and have your va-jay-jay sliced and stiched just so it'll look pretty under your pants? I mean seriously, folks....what the hell is this world coming to.