Nikki Cox & Jay Mohr: STUNNING!

3/23/2009 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The undeniable gorgeousness of Nikki Cox and Jay Mohr (aka Jon Ferguson Cox Mohr) was on full display at a Knicks game in NYC the other day.
0323_jay_mohr_ramey
They're happily married and it totally shows.

Previous 15 Comments | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18

friend

Mandy needs to wipe

2002 days ago

friend

buy a mirror

2001 days ago

minoux

Hopefully the girls don't fall out of her top, otherwise she'd be tripping over them!! Gross!!

2001 days ago

Chris

I pray to GOD that Nikki will take my non-expert advice: STOP STOP STOP messing with your face!!!! It was beautiful and perfect!! DON'T touch it again. Get yourself a boob lift and don't ever look at a plastic surgeon again after that. Your face will still be gorgeous even if ~gasp~ you get a few wrinkles.

2001 days ago

stopthepresses

Apparently, unbelievably, she put this shirt on - thinking she looked HOT, and he AGREED with her! Good Grief! I admit to being a slob sometimes, but when I look like a slob and run out the store, I TRY NOT TO BE SEEN! I don't wear a shirt down to my navel (apparently SEEKING attention). Furthermore, when I look like HeLL, I KNOW IT!!!! These two are delusional if they think she looks good - and he's gross too. YUCK, Just YUCK. Pathetic!

2001 days ago

hottie

Her boobs were always hanging out when she was on Vegas too. Only back then she was attractive. I feel sorry for her. I think she had all that work done thinking she wasn't as hot as the other actresses on Vegas. Then...after she had all that surgery and ended up looking like crap...they fired her. She has to know she looks bad.

2001 days ago

Rebecca

Wow! Not a very attractive shot there. What the hell happened to nikki cox? she used to be hot back in the day. Jay Mohr just looks old and stupid in this shot. Geez that's just sad looking!

2001 days ago

Joanne

She used to be so pretty. What happened? She needs to 'cover up.'... Why didn't she just take his name? He's a wussy to take on her name.

1999 days ago

ROBIN BURD

GROSS.GET A BRA OR A SHIRT OR BOTH AND WEAR THEM.OR BETTER YET A BIG COAT.SORRY BUT U LOOK FRIGGING CRAZY.P.S.LUV U GUYS.U MAKE MY DAY.HARVEY U ROCK.UR EXPRESSIONS MAKE THE SHOW.ID WK THERE 4 FREE BUT HEY...IM IN HOUSTON.

1998 days ago

nodoze67

Look good? who did they pay at TMZ to say that.

1997 days ago