Nikki Cox & Jay Mohr: STUNNING!

3/23/2009 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The undeniable gorgeousness of Nikki Cox and Jay Mohr (aka Jon Ferguson Cox Mohr) was on full display at a Knicks game in NYC the other day.
0323_jay_mohr_ramey
They're happily married and it totally shows.

totallyscaredbythispicgurl

that is totally scary. not totally gorgeous. she is hideous!!!

Creeder

Someone please buy that woman a MIRROR!

Ames

WHAT HAPPENED TO HER??????

Lekili

Beauty in in the eye of the beholder and in this case the beholder just might be blind. This woman has saggy boobs and is wearing a shirt that is totally not becoming at all. What's with the lips???
I would no more go out in public looking like that than, than............I am at a loss for words!

OMG

It's a shame. She used to be gorgeous and he, at least, used to be decent looking.

kml

she use to be hot.. she looks like a chimp

Kay

My god, what has that poor woman done to herself?

stewie griffin

the face of an alien and the teets of a cow....jay sure has strange taste in women.

tmz.fan

Nasty, nasty, nasty...

Divashels

HE MARRIED HER ?...WAIT WAIT WAIT HE IS JUST OH I WANNA CLIMB HIM........ BUT HE MARRIED HER ?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU ARE LYIN TMZ SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!

Brendolyn

Yet another poster child for plastic surgery gone wrong. Why oh why can't celebrities be satisfied with what they have instead of going overboard with plastic surgery??? Nikki Cox was so adorable before she started her obsession with plastic surgery. Now she looks like a cartoon characticure of herself. What a shame.

Pernette

This is really sad. Just google this girl (she was on General Hospital and then Unhappily Ever After) and you will see the damage that she has done to herself. When I saw her on Las Vegas I was shocked at how much she has changed.

jrad247

"They're happily married and it totally shows."

Seriously you a$$hats ? What would unhappily married look like then ??

She looks like she tuned out Jay years ago - there he is thinking he saying something interesting.... oh wait, sounds like happily married then I guess.

Thanks TMZ !

blogger

Quick call 911. I think she's having a stroke.

AvaBardot

WTF?? I kinda recognized her, but not really, so I did a photo search. OMFG. What the hell happened to her face & tits? She used to be so damn beautiful, what the hell possesed her to go whacko with botox? Did she have her implants removed or something? That was a total mind freak. Lol, now I must go sit in a corner & weep uncontrollably.