Jon & Kate Just Ate ... Together

3/25/2009 12:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nothing says "My husband ain't divorcin' me" like a dinner for two at Mr. Chow -- so amid rumors of a possible split, the "Jon & Kate Plus 8" couple had a very public date night last night in Beverly Hills.

Jon & Kate: Click to watch
When asked about their relationship, Kate Gosselin told our camera "We're good."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

I can't believe I'm stooping to this....

I was saddened to hear the talk about an affair and I'm disappointed and disgusted in myself for "googling" more info and ending up at TMZ's shallow mean-spirited website. I can't believe that anyone feels like they have the right to whine about what these people have built-up for themselves. The program is (for the most part) in good taste, doesn't seem to be overly intrusive and it is making it possible for this family to do more than sit in a pressure-cooker existence of Kate trying to work as a nurse part-time and Jon as a computer geek while a stranger looks after their children - just eeking out an existence (like most of us). This has opened-up the world for the family - they get to do everything that most of us can only dream of - take the kids to see the world etc.... However, with fame and success , they also get to be put on display for people to judge, pick apart, complain about, stalk, etc....

Yes, Kate is a bit of a bitch - but aren't most of us from time to time - especially with that kind of pressure? Jon can take care of himself - he puts her in her place when he's had enough and you can see from the look on her face that she is remorseful and is ashamed of herself.

A message to all of you that are mean-spirited, judgmental, and just plain nasty: What goes around comes around - you'll get yours one day and when you do, there will be people watching, pointing, and laughing.

1998 days ago

LillyKate

I support this couple whole heartedly...they are great. She may be controlling but in this family there has to be somebody in charge. Jon is just more laid back than she is. They have acknowledged this right on the show. I think its disgusting that there are paparazzi following ANY television or move celebrity around just to catch somebody doing something wrong. I think that the paparazzi should be completely banned from following any one or taking pictures with telephoto lenses. These two love each other and I don't believe that they do this show because they are greedy. I think its a way of making enough money to run their large household and provide for their childrens future...this is something else they have talked about on their show...that they will do it until it isn't good for the kids anymore...somehow I can't see them doing this when the kids are 16 can you? When the kids have had enough...they will stop it!
Leave them alone! Let them deal with what ever is going on by themselves!!

1997 days ago

Bethann088

i do not blame Jon for taking a mistress. Kate is a cold beotch. She is very abusive to her husband. no neither is going to admit that their is a big proble with their marriage. I feel sorry for this little exploited children with their money grabbing parents. They both need to get real jobs. Get this show off the air!

1997 days ago

LOVELY

OMG PEOPLE SHE HAS 8 KIDS WHAT DO U EXPECT SHE HAS TO BE A CONTROLLING BITCH HER HUSBANDS DUMB!!!I LOVE HER AND RESPECT HER SHE DOES ALOT! I DONT BELIEVE HE CHEATED

1996 days ago

Sting

There is so much a man can take. I've never had the opportunity to sat and watched their entire show, but with bits and pieces I have notice how desrespectful this woman is to her husband. I agree with most of you that she is a control freak, and somewhere in her mind tells her that by having the"resposibility of their 8 children" is going to keep her, the children and her husband together, therefore she manipulates, control and opress thinking that everyone has to stuck with her regardles of her trashy attitude. I have also noticed how the husband is becoming more uncomfortable, especially when she gives him the dirty looks and takes over the conversation when they are interviewed during the show. A good advice is that there is nothing more beautiful than having a family together, but with an elevated self-image and fame this bitch is detroying it all!. Too sad for the children, I hope she takes some humble lessons before is too late. But, I don't think that for her husband being photographed at 4 in the morning with another woman outside of a pub is too late, is just a sign that if Kate does not get her acts together is gonna get the boot.

1996 days ago

Debbie from Washington State

Where did my comment go? I will repeat it. Is THIS so important? The guy went out with some friends..ok. Is it that he stayed out late, would it have been "seen" different if it was during the day? Another thing,if Kate and him go out, they are "attacted" for not being at home with the kids. People are stupid! Debbie,Washington state

1995 days ago

leslie

I feel that this is all a big publicity ploy to get folks to watch the show. You'd sound bitchy all of the time if you had 8 kids to take care of. I don't believe this with Jon, I believe that someone is trying to make money off of the photos. I have male friends and that's all they are "JUST FRIENDS". The media loves to make mush out of nothing so if people believe all of this crap then it's the media's problem and the people who believe it's true. I have enjoyed this show and wish them the best and am very sorry this "crap" and that's what it is has come about. The photo of Jon and his guy friend sitting outside with the girl in the bathing suit is normal and I see nothing bad about it. As far as Jon in the car with a friend that is female that is nothing either. I get rides with friends all of the time.......SO WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! Media is just trying to make a buck that's all along with sturring up a mess in peoples lives.

1995 days ago

its_me110268

i think she is rude at times with jon.... but we normally dont see what other people see in us ... and they are always with there kids and honestly who can support 8 kids with out a reality show ! i think he loves her but i dont think it was him who cheated i think it was her . but thats there marriage and everyone needs to mind there own bussiness ... GOOD LUCK
JON AND KATE ........ YOU 2 CAN MAKE IT THROUGH ANYTHING FOR YOUR FAMILY .......... PEOPLE THAT FEEL THE NEED TO GET IN VOLVE NEED TO AZZ OUT ....... THERE ARE CHILDREN INVOLVED HERE TOO ...............

1994 days ago

Bee

Who is watching the kids? They sure spend a lot of time away from the children!!!

1993 days ago

Baile

Ok so i love the show but i have to wounder is jon lying and is kate ok with it. hes out real late drinking with another woman who know what went on between them not to get nasty but the other womans brother really could have heard these things but any ways they were drinking intoxicated jon drove home to his family drunk most likely not saying hes an alaholic i mean all adults go out for a drink some times i know my parents do yes i am only 13. and well theres no proof saying Jon is not cheating just what hes saying and what that girks saying but kate i feel so bad for you be stronge and take care of you beautiful kids hope the season comes back and things are solved

1993 days ago

Baile

You peopl eneed to lay off of Kate she is a mother of 8 count them 8 kids. I am 13 year old yes and im in this reading ur comments you call her a bitch well ur a bitch sum call jon a a hole well guess wat he is. He dont help kate all that much and the feee bes ? im sure if kate could afford it she toss them. all away yea they make money but wouldnt you want that kinda money?and plus most goes to the kidds funs ......those kids get dirty too people but how would you like to clean up 8 kids after a while of play i wouldnt and the dogs are still there the kids love them people .and well if you ask me jon should be home with his amily at 2 am but he wasnt im sure he asked kate if he could go out im sure the kids were in bed when he did i am sure he did everythinghe could before he left for kate. SO NEXT TIME YOU CALL PEOPLE HER SOMTHING THTAT YOU COULD CALL YOUR SELF DONT AND PEOPLE DONT ACT LIKE YOU WOULDNT WANT THE FREE STUFF?

1993 days ago

EZBell

Kate is mentally ill--- she had no business having the twinc, much less the next 6 (by choice and will). She talks to Jon in a way that is near criminal. The best thing for the kids and Jon would be divorce.

Kate can just go on a never ending "I'm a WONDERFUL PERSON!" book tour and never notice.

1993 days ago

Samanthat

I LOVE THEM !!! Leave them alone they are doing the best they can !!

1992 days ago

Mary Aliota

They have changed bigtime since the beginning of the show and it all comes down to the almighty buck. The material way their lives changed since then is ridiculous- no wonder octomom thought she could become megarich over night. Worse part in both cases? The ones who will suffer are the kids.

1990 days ago

Jenna

So they need the show to support their kids - but they can afford to go to Mr. Chow's in Beverly Hills? These are the same people that charge $20 for a photo and complain about how hard it is to raise a family?

Didn't Kate scream at Jon for buying a showerhead without a coupon? "WE NEVER BUY ANYTHING WITHOUT A COUPON, JON! Except of course my salon treatments and our Beverly Hills restaurant dates."

I don't buy it. CHILD EXPLOITATION! Sickening.

1990 days ago