Jon & Kate Just Ate ... Together

3/25/2009 12:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nothing says "My husband ain't divorcin' me" like a dinner for two at Mr. Chow -- so amid rumors of a possible split, the "Jon & Kate Plus 8" couple had a very public date night last night in Beverly Hills.

Jon & Kate: Click to watch
When asked about their relationship, Kate Gosselin told our camera "We're good."

nee-b

I think Jon knows its cheaper to keep her!! Imagine the child support she would demand.

Carrys F.

Was their dinner free, too? I suppose we'll hear all about it the next time they sit on the couch and brag about all the freebies they have gotten just because they gave birth to lots of babies at once. I find it fascinating that they constantly brag about all the freebies and have huge ratings success while there are people out there just trying to get to the next meal. It surprises me they have such a huge fan base given that without them, they'd be a couple of broke folks with lots of kids.

Leah

whats the big deal if they are in hollywood. if you watch the show you would know that they are in LA alot to do business regarding the show. love john and kate and if i had 8 kids i would be the exact same way

Al

I quit watching ever since I noticed Kate becoming increasingly ungrateful. Plus she seems to resemble Posh spice more and more. Bye!

aahhhhshucks

I LOVE THE SHOW!
i have 4 boys, single births. marriage can be hard with lots of kids. im no different from kate. i like things to be orderly and done quickly. but i began to realize this isnt a prefect world and u at times have to roll with things. so-what if the kids are dirty and they got ice cream on their shirt and running down their arms. wipe and move on. i just stop taking things so seriously. because it effects everyone around you. "pick and choose your battles" you dont want to die in the wrong battle field. jon, yeah, my have some issues. can be care-free. but let me tell you. jon, is kate balance. everyone tells us, that my husband and i balance each other out.
= BY ALL MEANS HANG IN THERE = YOURe PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER!
kate, just a friendly note, you can ease up just a little, but you have great quailities, really!
jon, pick up your feet when you walk, if yo know what i mean.

handymike

I love the show! what a beautiful family.........god bless them

whateveryousay

Wow, Kate, you can't wait for that talk show, can you? What did you eat Jon, CROW?

michelle

WTF are we readng about these morons on TMZ? Now child exploitation makes people reality tv stars?? Slow news day TMZ when you're putting these 2 idiots on your page!!!!!

Olivia

You can't go on the way the show makes people out to be. They edit it to be interesting. The show wouldn't be if they are nice to each other 100% of the time. I don't buy the fact that she is mean all the time or that he sits back and lets her make fun of him. I am sure there are times when it is the other way around. they just don't show it on the show.

hawaii808

Kate is lucky Jon is only part Korean. If he was full blooded Korean she won't be able to boss him around..

tb98

I think Jon thought he was safe going in to a bar in Beverly Hills to try & get lucky again with coeds - but Kate found him and is leadin' him by the balls back home to Bucks County........

TheHubRocks

Her hair!!!!! Seriously, that hairstyle is what was popular with the trailer trash in my town........5 years ago.

They seem to be well-off......somebody please get her a decent haircut!

ATLchick

Jon should move on. My college friend's sister knew Kate when she was a nurse and said she was a bitch way back then.

RONICA MYREE

GOOD SHE IS SO BITCHY TOWARDS HIM, BELITTLES HIM ON A REGULAR BASIS. PLUS WE ARE TIRED OF YOU AND THE 8 KIDS PLEASE PULL THE PLUG ON THE SHOW NOW. SHE THINKS THE SHOW IS ABOUT HER GO AWAY KATE.

ATLchick

I agree with #47, the only problem I have with them and their show is Kate's terrible hair. It's painful to look at.