1500 More Reasons to Hate OctoMom

3/25/2009 3:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This is getting out of hand -- OctoMom just blew another $1500 on clothes ... for herself.

We're told Nadya Suleman went on a major shopping spree yesterday at Bebe Sport -- which isn't a baby brand, it's a pricey adult one!

Sources tell us she picked up things ranging from t-shirts to tank tops, a sexy fit metallic cami, woven cargo dress, crystal heart sweatsuits (two colors) and sports bras.

What's worse -- sources say when Nadya was asked for her ID during a separate shopping spree at Bebe last Friday, a blonde woman with her said "Oh come on, don't you know who she is?"

Launch pics!Unfortunately, we do.

zombie_hands

wow and I'm wondering how I'm going to pay for my taxes!!

really now

# 135 comment by Bleh ................................ LMAO ! U R 2 FUNNY .

Heather

her kids are probably walking around in clothes for the Salvation Army, while shes wearing designers.

JOSEPH

She could do what she wants and I wish she gets all the money and attention she deserves it at least she is not going around and being lazy like some of these women, how about the minorities illegal immigrants and blacks and all those ppl that are stealing on a daily basis talk about them, well I guess I made you think .................

jimmy

bebe sells plus size

ANNE

SINGLE MOM, ONE CHILD, NO CAR, NO HOUSE- TOOK CARE OF MY PARENTS- LOST IT ALL SO I COULD TAKE CARE OF MY PARENTS WHILE THEY WERE DYING-CANT PAY MY HEALTH INSURANCE OR ANYTHING NOW THAT I NEED HELP SOCIAL SERVICES TOLD ME "DENIED""YOU ARE WHITE AND GO GET YOURSELF A BOYFRIEND/HUSBAND...I DONT GET HOW I CANT GET ANY HELP AT ALL NONE WHATSOEVER...YET THIS GIRL GETS MANICURES AND PEDICURES AND NEW CLOTHES AND A NEW HOUSE AND SHE HASNT WORKED IN YEARS OTHER THAN POPPING BABIES OUT LEFT AND RIGHT ...THIS IS WHY I AM SO SO UPSET..SHE CAN GET HELP ENOUGH THAT SHE AND HER KIDS HAVE ALL KINDS OF FOOD AND CLOTHES AND EVEN A MINIVAN...BUT I CAN'T AND YES THEY SAID DIRECTLY TO MY FACE IT WAS BECUASE I COME FROM A WHITE UPPER MIDDLE CLASS FAMILY AND THAT MY SURVIVING FAMILY SHOULD HELP ME...NOW THAT IS WHAT I CALL UNFAIR! TODAY IS MY THIRD DAY GOING TO SOCIAL SERVICES-IN THE SAME CLOTHES (CAUSE I CANT REMB WHEN I HAD ANY NEW ONES AND THE OTHERS DONT FIT) STILL TRYING TO GET A LITTLE HELP SO I CAN PAY MY INSURANCE AND GET MY SURGERY THAT MY DOC SAYS I NEED -REMOVAL OF OVARIAN CYSTS ..SO I AM COMPLETELY OUTRAGED AND HAPPY TMZ KEEPS UPTODATE WITH OCTO MOM

really now

Joseph , you are so ignorant . Get a life . Really now.

JOSEPH

I don't understand ppl are in certain situations because of your own decisions so why talk about someone who is trying to provide a good life for herself and kids I think she is doing fine and she deserves to go shopping why not that's why she their mother and have help to go and do her errands what is wrong with that of course nothing.......................

80's Gal

I'm no tax expert, but isn't she going to have to pay taxes on all this $$ coming in?? Can someone answer that??

ANNE

JOSEPH YOU ARE STARTING TO TICK ME OFF...I AM NOT BLACK NOT OVERWEIGHT NOT LAZY I AM WHITE A LITTLE OLD MAYBE AND TOOK CARE OF MY DYING PARENTS CAUSE THEY COULDNT AFFORD ANYONE TO TAKE CARE OF THEM..I LOST IT ALL TO HELP MY PARENTS AND NOW THAT THEY HAVE DIED I CANT GET ANY HELP TO GET BACK ON MY FEET..I AM WHITE I AM 40 WORKED MY ENTIRE LIFE NO CHILD SUPPORT OR ANYTHING SO QUIT GOING TO BAT FOR NADYA SHE DOESN'T TAKE GREAT CARE OF HER KIDS..SHE JUST HAD 8 ON TOP OF THE FIRTST 6 DONT FORGET 3 HAVE PROBLEMS ..ALL THE MORE REASON FOR HER TO SIT HER TROUT POUT AT HOME INSTEAD OF RUNNING AROUND SHOPPING AND SHE ISN'T EVNE SHOPPING WISELY..EVERYONE KNOWS YOU DONT BUY DIAPERS IN SMALL PACKAGES AND AT TARGETS-YOU GO TO COSTCO FOR DIAPERS. A GOOD MOM DOES NOT LEAVE HER NEWBORNS TO GO SHOPPING AND GET MANIS AND PEDIS IDIOT! I DIDNT LEAVE FOR 4 WEEKS SO SHUT THE HELL UP SAYING SHE IS A GOOD MOM AND DESERVES ALL SHE CAN GET

really now

Anne , you must not let Joseph get a rise out of you . I think he is just being sarcastic or he's really that stupid .

BLACKNANNYONTHESCENE

You all love her so much!! Yes you do or you wouldn't keep posting here EVERYDAY!!! I was wondering if some of you had a job with all the leisure time you have to bash other people...hmmm!!! GO NADYA!!! I'm going to BEBE'S to get that bad cap...look for me wearing it soon!!!! Oh by the way TMZ, your stories can only be considered true if you have unquestionable photos to back them up........ANY PHOTOS?????????

ANNE

YOU IDIOT JOSEPH! A GOOD MOM WOULD NEVER EVEN COSIDER SPENDING MONEY ON HERSELF UNTIL HER CHILDREN ARE TAKEN CARE OF...A GOOD MOM DOESN'T LEAVE HER 3 DISABELED KIDS WITH NANNIES ALL THE TIME ...SHE STAYS WITH THEM AND TRIES TO PROVIDE THEM WITH THE EXTRA ATTENTION THEY NEED AND REQUIRE ..A GOOD MOM DOESNT GO SHOPPING AND RUNNING AROUND FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE... SHE STAYS HOME AND BONDS WITH HER KIDS ESPECIALLY THE NEWBORNS AND A GOOD MOM SHOPS WISELY NOT AS NADYA DOES BUYING TINY PACKAGES OF DIAPERS AT TARGETS WHERE THEY ARE A LOT MORE..A GOOD MOM DOES ALL SHE CAN AND SACRIFICES ALL SHE CAN AND NADYA IS NOT DOING THAT..SHE IS OUT EVERY DAY LOOKING FOR THE CAMERAS FOR HER EXTRA 15 MINUTES YOU DAMN IDIOT YOU MUST BE NADYA'S DONOR AND AFRAID YOU MGIHT HAVE TO HEL POUT OR WHAT? WHATS SHE GONNA DO WHNE THESE KIDS START WANTING TO HAVE EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITES? I BET YOU DONT HAVE KIDS JOSEPH IF A KID WANTS TO PLAY SOCCER IT IS OVER $125 NOW MULITPLY THAT TIMES 14

Sebastian Stoker

Wait until OctoMom goes to get her free tummy tuck.

JOSEPH

#147 you are ignorant don't hate because your life is miserable and boring she should get all the money she can and spend it the way she wants because I make money off this as well, you don't know me and I don't care remember the tall gentleman with the expensive glasses named JOSEPH by the minivan think about it you idiot you are nothing but a loser and a bum that is jealous like the rest of them I suggest make money the way you can.........and spend it as long as you live good who cares about the rest of the haters...nobody told you to buy a house and can't afford it who fault is that ppl are loosing everything not hers or mine ppl should have been smarter............