1500 More Reasons to Hate OctoMom

3/25/2009 3:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This is getting out of hand -- OctoMom just blew another $1500 on clothes ... for herself.

We're told Nadya Suleman went on a major shopping spree yesterday at Bebe Sport -- which isn't a baby brand, it's a pricey adult one!

Sources tell us she picked up things ranging from t-shirts to tank tops, a sexy fit metallic cami, woven cargo dress, crystal heart sweatsuits (two colors) and sports bras.

What's worse -- sources say when Nadya was asked for her ID during a separate shopping spree at Bebe last Friday, a blonde woman with her said "Oh come on, don't you know who she is?"

Launch pics!Unfortunately, we do.

clear

Doesn't give a damn about her new babies at home who are home crying while she shops. She never does laundry. She never cooks. She never operates a vacuum cleaner. She obvously is not worried about changing diapers. She is not worried about being there for her babies when they wake up. She is not concerned enough for her older kids to take them along with her. She doesn't have a care in the world. not a single care or worry..... everything is already done for her.

sandy

this is the most selfish beyotch on the face of the planet. I just can't fathom spending like that on make-up and clothes knowing that I had 14 children to provide for....she's delusional as hell and has the worst case of narcissistic personality disorder EVER!!!!!!!! where is the child welfare service????????

Sue Wong

Big deal. She's now "earning" alot of money. She needs decent clothes for media appearances.

Lisa

Wow Nadya...your really taking care of your kids! Gloria Allred is absolutly correct.....you do NOTHING FOR YOUR KIDS. People start calling CPS here is there phone number! 888-889-9800........call them!

xcalibur

CMON ISN'T THE BITCH OFF WELFARE YET??? ONLY IN AMERICA.

VOR

The last sentence of the article hit the nail on the head. The only way to stop perpetuating the craziness that is this woman is to stop giving her attention: stop reading articles about her and the press stop reporting about her. Access Hollywood said weeks ago that they would no longer mention Octomom only a daily basis, but only if something truly newsworthy comes from her. I respect that and wish other media outlet would do the same.

Just my take on it

In life there has been very few other people that piss me off as much as this COW does. Great job to all who have donated and happy to see the money being well spent.

OctoSux

HOW DOES SHE EVEN FIT IN BEBE'S CLOTHES???
OR All the Hollister clothes she wears??? Yesterday they showed her kid wearing JUICY COUTURE....
WTF......she is a LEACH on society & CALIF attorney General should be investigating her life of FRAUD

Carly

This is the most disgusting person in the news today. She has prayed on the public and learned just how to play the system. She is out having her nails done and shopping is the best of stores for herself. She IS spending handouts and the tax payers money. She gets free medical and nearly every program Welfare has to offer, and we are paying for this Bimbo to slide through life. She is nothing more than a con. Every time I see her, she turns my stomach!

Your mom

Woven Cargo dress for easy access, watch out Dr. Phil she is after you too!!

Really?

Even more enraging than the 1500 dollars is that this fat, ugly bitch shops at Bebe! Isn't she in her 30's? I do not want to see more of this nasty woman's body. On a side note, it would be nice to be able to drop $1500 dollars you didn't have to lift a finger for. Hope all you idiots that donated feel real warm and happy!

Cam

Wow...this is sick...I have one child and work and barely have enough time to take a shower let alone shop. I think the last time I went shopping was probably 6 months ago and I took my son with me. There is no way she's giving her children the attention and love they deserve. They need to be taken from her and given to loving homes. She is way too self centered to have just one child let alone 14. This was her decision, not her childrens, yet they are the ones suffering. I pray for those kids everyday that they will be given loving homes that deserve them.

PrettyIrishWoman

Does she ever buy her children any clothers? Seriously, she could shop online and avoid the controversey. Unfortunately, Nadya does display symptoms of mental problems. Yet, she has the intelligence to bilk the system of thousands...$$$. Nadya is not stupid. She is playing this for all its worth. I would like to see a private investigator give a background on this family, including the parents. I believe the father is in the Middle East working as an interpretor (Iran?) right now.

ex lax

donations accepted cash credit card or check an most of all sperm..I need new clothes!

Nancy

Who was watching the kids if she fired the nanny?, She should be at home with her kids 24 -7. spending on formula and diapers and clothes for them. She shouldnt even be stepping outside her house until those kids can walk...Why are stupid people sending her money and everyone else flipping the bills. ENOUGH already with the stories, Let her get out of her own mess she created. These kids need to be taken from her NOW. I thought her parents were broke how come she put house in fathers name........She probably controls them too. CONTROL YOUR LIFE NAYDA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!