« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chris Jericho Hits Obama Right in the Stomach

3/26/2009 1:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pap: "You're a wrestler ... so, do you think you have better abs than Barack Obama?"
Chris Jericho: "As of right now I have better abs ... but pretty soon he's gonna take 65% of my abs away from me and give 'em to somebody else."

Chris Jericho: Click to watch

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

D

haha

hh

if he's referring to taxes and the super wealthy paying more of them....

GET USED TO IT.

he obviously has NO CLUE how the average REAL HARDWORKING AMERICAN lives

why should people who make more money than anyone get TAX BREAKS???

GIVE ME A BREAK, YOU BONEHEAD.

mamajj

HA HA !! Good one!

lls

He is exactly right!

Obamie is screwing everything he touches up. You can't be the president and a celebrity! God help us all.

Michael Madsen

No threat to lose anymore brains tho... they're pretty well... well... gone.

ozzman

jackass...

kevralynn

HAHA that was pretty funny....until you realize how close to the truth it is... oh sad

Josh

That is awesome!

K

haha... nice burn. Goes to show you how many people are getting fed up with the Obama (and the government... but I think a lot of us have been fed up with that for a long, long time).

Brondie

Woops! Now you are a domestic terrorist!

hh

god help YOU all,

might I remind you that hating on the president is 'UN-AMERICAN'??? or so all the BUSH supporters cried whenever somebody tried to BRING HIS ATROCITIES TO LIGHT. my, how the tables have turned!??

NOT TO MENTION,I'M SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING YOU PEOPLE COMPLAIN AND MOAN ABOUT OBAMA - HE'S DOING MORE TO FIX THIS COUNTRY THAN BUSH EVER DID IN HIS NEAR FRIGGIN DECADE IN OFFICE!!!!

nearly a decade of flushing this country and it's values down the toilet, and scamming the american people, cannot be 'fixed' overnight.

so all you Obama haters are either Republicans JUST AS SHAMEFUL AS BUSH, or y'all are racist

SO WHICH IS IT?

or do YOU have a solution for the economic crisis? maybe you should all get off welfare, stop having kids the American taxpayers have to pay for, and GET A JOB. oh yeah, there are no jobs???

YOU CAN THANK BUSH AND HIS CRONIES AND WALL STREET FOR THAT. DIRECT YOUR ANGER ACCORDINGLY, IDIOTS.

bawhahahahaha!!!

Amen brotha!!! How hilarious is it that a freakin' wrestler has a better grasp on what the Marxist community organizer in the White House is wanting to do than the majority of the American voters. He's exactly right and dead on. I suspect more and more people are starting to realize what exactly they voted for. Thank God this Communist loving thug will be gone in less than 4 years, but unfortunately he'll do hella damage in the mean time. I hope every idiot that voted for this douchebag feels the pain. Either by losing their job, car, house, what have you. But I'm guessing the majority of the fools that voted for him didn't have a car, a job or a home in the first place. Classic!!

yeah....and?

Yeah, I'm listening to anything POLITICAL from this joker. Even more funny, now the Republicans will run with this guy!

Is it me? Or has anyone noticed the second ANYONE, could be the biggest red-neck on the planet, a old woman with morals left over from 1925, or a young 'Christian' do gooder or lastly some RICH person who thinks Obama is going to take their cash, the Rupblicans all go: see, see, we told you, see, see, THEY agree with US.

Well Republicans you have a strange group, It kills me when the wealthy Republicans with their noses in the air only have these people on their side. The people who they would never want to even be in the same with! I would love to se the wealthy ones hangin' out with the REAL Republicans with names like Jim-Bob who we would see on My big-red-neck- wedding in the mud.

That would be some real people watchin' ya'll! I'd pay for that! Cindy McMoney having some beer gut guy hittin' on her, pricless! But, hey that is the peeps in the Republican party. I suspect more red-necks then not.

Gee, sign me up.

Diva

Jericho you fake ass dimwited wrestler. Last time i checked he had no abs to begin with who the hell is he anyway to try to take a jab at someone trying to fix this trashed economy. I wonder would he be this bitter if bush was still in office uh no....Jericho suck a fat one you cheating assclown...Hope wifey doesn't know your sleeping around

K