« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chris Jericho Hits Obama Right in the Stomach

3/26/2009 1:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pap: "You're a wrestler ... so, do you think you have better abs than Barack Obama?"
Chris Jericho: "As of right now I have better abs ... but pretty soon he's gonna take 65% of my abs away from me and give 'em to somebody else."

Chris Jericho: Click to watch

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

drew

LAUGHS AT YOU

HAHAHAHA

AwesomeDude...who are you trying to convince with that handle...lol. I get the feeling if, against all odds, you were successful, you would be changing your tune. You'll really be laughing without the jobs for all those who are spewing such nonsense...especially while even more businesses are moving out of the country. Who will be paying the freight then?

GO-BAMA...you crack me up. People who make more money should pay more taxes, even if they already pay most of the taxes? That is equality? Look at the fool in the mirror chump. At least be honest and tell others to do all the work and then turn it over to you.

Maddie...Do a little research...the pittance that the 95% may receive in the short term will be buried by the debt generated in increased spending and the increases in state, local, and use taxes...get a clue...

HAHAHAHAHA

doodahday

All I got to say is: "I can't wait for my $13 dollars a week!!! Gonna load the family up and go to McDonalds for 4 cheeseburgers and 4 drinks...we'll have to split 2 orders of fries.

You people that voted for this guy, are fools. Seriously. he doesn't have a CLUE what he's doing.

Yeah Yeah

drew

HAHA. joke's on you! and me, and everyone else actual qoute.....dead serious too

"now if you'll excuse me, i'm off to my TWO JOBS that i'm lucky to have....i make less than 20 grand per yer, and yet i pay more taxes than a lot of millionaires and billionaires..AIN'T THAT GRAND."

With no due respect the millionaires get taxed more on one pay check then you do all year....If you work two jobs and make less than $20,000 a year I suggest you get a better job, and don't forget......YES YOU CAN!!!

Frank Olivo

82. This is gonna piss off the crybaby entitlement crowd. They don't like it when the worker bees question authority. You're supposed to shut up and work so they can take all your money and buy some more rock.

Posted at 3:35PM on Mar 26th 2009 by Ragu

Hey, Progresso, Ragu, whatever! If you don't like being a worker bee...umm, get an education, invent something, start your own company, take a leap of faith and take control of your destiny...Seriously, the only crybaby entitlement people are those with their hands in MY pockets. Again, US has one of the highest corporate tax rates...now, go take off your Che Guevara shirt or move to Cuba, and be part of their hive.

2036 days ago

Geeez, I have spell it our for you...

Would at least ONE of the three Democrats on this page answer some of my questions?

1. Why do all Democrats think/assume that if you are a Republican you are making six figures?
Note: I'm a Republican, and yes NICE GIRL, I happen to be a Jesus Freak, but I don't make close to that much money and I have a Masters Degree and hold a 9 - 5 job. I teach at a public institution, therefore I am very interested in Education. But, all of that aside, I am a Republican not based on my salary, my interest in Education, my religion, or the fact that I've been married for 8 years and have a child (I included that for you Nice Girl since you've decided to make this personal for some reason), I ama Republican because I have morals. There is a right and a wrong way for people to live their lives. No, I won't get into a discussion about it now, it's too lengthy, but I'm sick and tired of people having an issue with Christianity, or those of us who believe in God and feel that there is a right and wrong way to live our lives, and then throw around the word "judgement" or "hypocrite" when they feel guilty because they've been called out on poor behavior.
2. Who told you that Pres. Bush created the problems that we face today? Have you actually researched this?
Note: Freddie Mac and Fannie May originated in the Clinton era...check it out before you say otherwise. You can't "change" histroy to make it meet with your agenda.
3. Why should my hard earned money go to those who choose not to work?
Note: Yes, I realize that the economy may be in recession, but how is hurting my paycheck going to help someone else? In the end, I'll be the one needing assistance. All we're doing here is giving a free handout to those who don't work, while crippling those of us who do.

I love this country, but our we are a very immoral society (go ahead, call my judgemental) and unfortunately I feel that it will be passed on to the next generation. Look at the youth today; so many of them that are barely out of high school, can't even purchase alcohol, set out to vote this year. All they know is what they learned in a half semester of Government class. That is one of the reasons Obama was elected. Along with that, and the fact that just about every celebrity is a liberal Democrat, and all of the "by - choice" non-working class (you know who you are) voted for him; no wonder he got elected. Sheesh. I'm glad our country has someone in office that was put there by individuals who have a high moral compass, a real interest in America, and are very similar to me (middle class) and my situation. I was scared for a bit...oh, wait.

And one other thing I would like to note. I'm sure I will be called a racist for this remark, but in my opinion the day we decided it would be 'history in the making,' it became about race. Why else was it historical? Anyway, did anyone hear about Howard Stern going to a lower-class, predominantly black neighborhood during the election? He wrote down every agenda item that McCain was proposing and put Obama's name at the top of it. He went door-to-door and asked people what they thought of those ideals. They all agreed with what was written on paper. Surprise, surprise. During one of the stops he asked a gentleman how he liked Obama's running mate, Sarah Palin. His response: Oh, I love her! Are you freaking kidding me. These people were allowed to vote. I dont' care what color your skin is, but geeez people, for the love of our country, maybe we should mandate some kind of competency test before being allowed to vote. Oh, wait...that's discriminating and I'm sure judgemental, right? Hey, if it ensures that this country that was founded on good principles lives on, I for one am all for it. Again, I have a child that will be digging us out of the mess that not one, but two presidents have put us in. And, you know for all you Bush-haters, the president had a little more on his plate at the time (9/11), so if he wasn't able to undo all the junk Clinton got us into, I for one will forgive him. At least we haven't been terrorised on our own soil again.

Frank Olivo

86. I don't envy the rich, I pity them. Money brings out the worse in people, and this blog is a prime example. Instead of bashing people that are less fortunate, try encouraging them to better themselves, or if you are an employer pay your employees a realistic living wage. Don't judge a person unless you have been in their shoes, poverty is not an easy thing to overcome.

Posted at 3:55PM on Mar 26th 2009 by Jesus

I don't know what rich people YOU know, but the rich people I know are very giving, nice and charitable. The terms successful and humanitarian are not mutually exclusive. The USA is chock full of people who go above and beyond with acts of giving time, money and materials. Unfortunately, since we do live in the real world and this is NOT utopia...if your job is at Burger King, then you will not be rich, and will more than likely do without many things. Now, if Obmama wants to open up some doors for education, I am all for that. He can keep his "green crap" etc, until the "environmentalists" stop hindering every innovative move to other sources of energy. You know there are many Environs who are holding up all kinds of solar and wind power alternatives due to esthetic reasons...I believe the Kennedy's fall in that bunch.

Any way, I was once impovrished with a young son, I sacrificed and trained and learned and worked my way up. It is possible. One does not have to be labled "judgemental" just because they want to keep what they have earned, and believe that they know best where to charitably donate.

Yeah Yeah

88. Hey Cry me a river, I'm so sick of hearing people like you. What do you think only people who do physical labor are "Hard working people" I work in construction I bust my ass everyday, but that was MY CHOICE! I don't hold grudges against the people who have the money to build the buildings I'm working in because they keep me employed, I'm happy I make good money I'm by no means rich though. When did it become bad to be successful? Isn't that what we all strive to be? The rich already pay the majority of the US taxes why should they have to pay more? I know why because we have a sense of entitlement disorder in this country. "I deserve YOUR money because YOU studied hard in school and I didn't, and because YOU choose to become successful and I choose to party it up" Sounds stupid, right? Work hard at whatever you do and you'll eventually make your own money and you'll stop asking for handouts.

First of all I don't ask for hand outs, and second I'm talking about people who bust their a$$ and don't get squat. For some people success doesn't come easy. Anyway what planet are you living on that the rich pay the majority of taxes? Until now they had a free ride.

Jame

he is so hot i can not take it. i can't believe he stood there and talked to the pap for so long though lmao. and SO FUNNY about the abs. love him.

sandy

Go Chris Jericho. You're a funny fella. And then don't forget not only will he give your abs to someone else, your unborn grandkids will have to pick up the tab for the transplant. Obama, spends way more than I ever expected. But what does he care, it's someone else's money. Everyone else's in some form or another.

Fed up with endless spending and new programs every day to suck up more money.

Ryan

This was a classic BURN!

To all the people saying "get use to it, you're rich" Being rich has nothing to do with it...the fact of the matter is, he works hard for his money, to make his and his families life better. Government, no matter who is in charge should not be allowed to take that and "spread it around". That is complete BS!!

How about one of you get the percentage they get taken out of their taxes and tell me if you are ok with it.

Rock on Jericho!

helby

He is a Dooshbag....

Melanie

Who the hell is this loser. I bet all the Republicans are going to call him a "hero" and say he was speaking the "truth." And that 65% of your abs are going to your bonehead white trash fans.

gagal

pppffftt or whatever, I think you are the IDIOT. Get ready for the Obama bashing. You can dish it out but can't take it . So what has your messiah done so far?