« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Michael Vick

My Doggone Life

3/29/2009 10:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It looks like former Atlanta Falcons QB and current dog-killing inmate Michael Vick is following in O.J. Simpson's footsteps -- he's shopping around a book about his life and crimes.

The proposed memoir of Vick's rise from poverty to stardom would likely be an attempt to show the NFL that he's sorry enough to be let back in the league. You know, sorry about the dogs, dog fighting and dog imprisonment, but also sorry for going to jail for 23 months. Remember, this is the NFL... it's almost impossible to get suspended forever. They still like O.J. and he killed his wife got imprisoned for stealing memorabilia.

The book will likely be a mixture of the "Da Vinci Code" and O.J.'s "If I Did It." Except with more dog torture. And 100% ghostwritten.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Paco

Max61. Thanks for the info on the contact. To Stcyie, I hope he did reflect on what he did in the past and will change his ways. I think that he may not be remorseful the way you might hope though. I always fell bad when somebody in his position falls from grace. It is hard to be in the public eye as you can imagine. In no way do I condone the behaviour of the press toward this man. Think about it hard now. What would be the advantage for us to condemn a man for where he came from? I'm not basing my feelings on race,creed or other. I would hope and expect a person in that areana to conduct himself with a sense of decency and resoect to his peers and all living beings.. I as well as most want our "heros"tp be somebody we can be proud of. I do think he is a good ball player, but just went down the wrong road by who knows why. I beleive that about covers my attitude towards him.

1999 days ago

Max61

.........Paco...........Here is the mail address..............National Football League..........attn: Mr. Roger Goodell............280 Park Avenue.........New York, New York, 10017........................Last time Goodell's office received 300K letters..........I hope people have been keeping it up this time.....................I write every congressman, senator, judge, anyone who is anyone.......in any state..........You just never know who talks to who...........Alot will reply this is not my jurisdiction..........It only takes one person who may be the one to influence Goodell's decision.................thanks................

1999 days ago

dogmom14

There is a special place in hell for dog killing low life bastards like Michael Vick. He needs to be neutered and awake while they do it. Let the bastard feel a little of the torture he inflicted upon those helpless dogs. Anyone who hurts an animal isn't worth the air they breath.

1999 days ago

R.Zimmerman

11. Let's make no mistake about who makes the laws and runs this country. White people. They own the businesses, schools, banks, oil wells and gas stations, including this economy that sucks. They are in total control of every race, not just in this country, but the world. It never ceases to amaze me that 100 million white men from the United States control 6 billion people. And they do it because they own the Nuclear bombs and have proven, by way of Japan, that they aren't afraid to use them. So when they tell us that a man can beat a woman to within one inch of her life and only get probation, but that they will ruin someone's entire life for a dog fight, well, we all (as other races) should stand up and listen.

Posted at 11:42AM on Mar 29th 2009 by justsaying

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Well, that just about says it all. Thanks.

BTW I hope that this c**t Vick can't even find a job shoveling s**t let alone making millions playing some stupid game.

1998 days ago

R.Zimmerman

LEAVE VICK ALONE YOU stupid azzez, and the rest of you white folks who treat your animals better than you kids.

Posted at 4:22PM on Mar 29th 2009 by LEAVE VICK ALONE!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ouch! I don't think I'd invite any commentary on which group treats (raises) their kids better. The feedback would make your head explode for good.

1998 days ago

Max61

.............Leave Vick Alone @ 4.22 pm............Well, everyone did leave vick alone...........And what did he do while everyone left him alone?................Spent 4 years before the Falcons and 6 years during the Falcons abusing, fighting, and killing dogs............infected women knowingly..........and in case you don't understand what that means.........Look it up on the net and see what medical pictures you find of that infliction..........Those medical pictures are, well,..........you look for yourself and decide.......and they are incureable......................then tell us........is this the least or the worst of all the wrongs Vick did?.........

1998 days ago

Paco

I've been reading in depth about MV. Does the picture of him posing for the NFL not scare you? As for his speaking skills,I don't see how he graduated high school,much less college.But we do know how. Of course! He could throw a ball. Going by the feedback I have read, it seems to me (just a guess)that about 85 percent agree he did alot of things against society and what most of us hold dear.I (hope) Goodell is leaning towards the opinion of the publc before he makes a decision whether to reinstate him or NOT. Some people not only think this is about race but also think we as animal lovers do not care about child abuse. This is so far from the thruth, and does not even equate to the same thing. There are things said on some of these sites that could turn your stomach. I hope people will come to their senses and do the right thing in this matter. Personally I believe that he will never play pro again, but that remains to be seen. I know this is bound to effect the industry on more than a few levels. As for the people that think this is about race, we will never convince them otherwise. Just don't even try in your posting. Why do I get a sick feeling whenever I think about this situation? I guess it's because I have morals and a conscious. There are so many things to say on this subject,but I think it's a waste of time to try to persuade anybody over to my side. Sorry if this sounds too much like an editorial but I'm very passionate about this. I would like to hear some different feelings on this because I don't think it will go away anytime soon. Thank's for listening.

1997 days ago

Paco

Max61 I'm glad that you agree on this, and are there giving your input. I don't know what else to do except keep writing to Goodell as much as I can. I see your views on various sites and hope you keep posting and keep a ckeck on this one,as I will probably say more in the days and weeks ahead. I wish that this had not captured my interest but I think you know why. It seems to me that this discussion has just about petered out,but I do want to hear more opinions on this. I'm in your corner on this and you have given me(and us) alot to think about, as well as great info. on how to speak our views to Goodell. Hope to hear from you in the future.

1997 days ago

Paco

Max61 You may have already, but if not check out Richmond Times Dispatch. People are just starting to post now. My cousin lives there and let me know there was an article in about this. MV is from that area.

1997 days ago

Kat Kat

I hope he rots..Colour has NOTHING to do with it. He should be tortured everyday like those dogs to see what it feels like. I hope he ends up broke, Tie him up, and let an angry dog rip his balls off...HE DESERVES IT.

1997 days ago

Max61

........Paco............Yep, the Dispatch is actually better writing than the Atlanta paper..........They both keep up to the minute articles.........Vick's new attorney is going strong, just like a new kid on the team..........No NFL and he misses out on his 33% plus expenses plus notoriety for future clients................Surely, Goodell sees that everything is being generated for public image, the book, the construction job, the settlement of the debt to the Falcons, (6.5 million), did you notice that the attorney had already shopped around trying to find an employer for some type or work and no one had said, come on down..................................No one wanted Vick around........Any one could have said yes, but they didn't............Could Vick have orchestrated any of this?................No..................A plain life with no fame or fortune and just plain daily worry about, I was famous, what happend.................No NFL.................Everything the attorney is planning to the debt holders, the banks, the lawsuits............Everything hinges on the reinstatement..............10 million contract and Vick is cleaned up............................Hello Roger Goodell.................What are you really thinking?

1997 days ago

Paco

Max61: Agreed Fasinating isen't?

1996 days ago

Paco

Max61:It's kind of cooled off a little has it not? I hope you are still out there keeping tabs on this. I've done everything I can do,so we will see where it leads. Hope to hear something from you.

1995 days ago

Max61

...........Paco...........there are comments on the above story........Bob the Builder...........I have been up there lately.................

1995 days ago

Paco

Max61:Thank's,I'm going there now.I might post as you well know we should,but don't know if it will be by the same name.

1995 days ago