A Bunch of Crap at NBC Universal

3/30/2009 8:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Universal StudiosHow ironic: The "84-foot death defying raft plunge" at Universal Studios was built without a proper plunger -- allegedly -- because a woman says she slipped and fell on overflowing toilet water adjacent to the ride.

In a lawsuit filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Karen Roberts claims NBC Universal was negligent by not maintaining a proper flusher near the entrance to the Jurassic Park ride.

She wants more than $25,000.

annette

Natasha dies and this clown lives to sue because her dump overflowed the bowl? There is no god.

2035 days ago

annette

Economic stimulation idea: tax awards in these types of lawsuits @ 99.9%.

2035 days ago

faaw-q attitude

ANYTHING for money

2035 days ago

Robert

This reminds me... why does Universal Studios charge $10 for parking just to walk around Citywalk, or catch a movie? They should have two or three hours of free parking just like the other surrounding parks, greedy company! Slipping on toilet water is another story though.

2035 days ago

LStoner

Jessica, I just got back from Universal and parking is only $3 after 6pm for CityWalk goers. I'd say that was pretty fair compared to the regular price of $12 or $17 for preferred parking.

2035 days ago

rick

FedUpWithScamArtists,
why did you automatically assume she is black? Assumptions can get people into a lot of trouble look at that officer in Dallas who assumed the NFL player was a criminal or the patrol officer in Oakland who saw a black man and went after him, they both paid a high price for assuming.

2035 days ago

momofthree

OMG--this is straight out of King of the Hill. Getting rich from slipping on pee pee!!
So, how bad was she "injured"?? did she not see a puddle??? who besides her family witnessed the slip???
How was she treated after the fall, was someone from the park handling her???
How bad did she get soaked?? ANSWERS PEOPLE I want answers to these inquring questions!!!

2035 days ago

Jade

How pathetic.

It saddens me that people no longer have to responsible for themselves. Oh lookie, water on the floor! I'm gunna step in it anyways and slip and fall and sue because I chose to step in it!"

I hate people who do this stuff. I hope this woman in turn has someone over to her house that trips on the air and falls, and then sues her for falling.

2035 days ago

Kay

Filing lawsuits is the state hobby of California.

2035 days ago

Robert

#5 - LAS, you might be misinformed, there is nothing more crappier than paying outrages parking prices at citywalk just to shop. It's even on their website...

2035 days ago

Kay

Maybe it was OctoMom. A girl's gotta make a living, you know.

2035 days ago