Rihanna -- On the Move Again

4/7/2009 9:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Now that Chris Brown's court date has passed, Rihanna is ready to return to civilization.

RiRi was spotted at the airport on Tuesday in Barbados with her mother, Monica Fenty.

Rihanna stayed clear of Monday's proceedings, but her lawyer has made it clear she will do whatever is required of her.

The fact

This is a gossip site people are allow to say what they want. Shut Your F Mouths U Haters if u dont like it u shouldn't be blogging stop acting like a damm child Oh Poor Rihanna. Give me a break get over it .For those who think Chris should go to jail I hope when your kids commit their first crime they get maximum sentence .

TM

Beloved I hope you are beaten to a pulp and the perp is given a medal..mmmmkay?

The fact

Well said Beloved.

maya

@ beloved
i know damn well this is a gossip site and it's exactly why i'm saying what i want. why is it okay to hate on rihanna but not the other way around.
the people acting like children are the ones hating on someone bcoz they have a smile on their face. now these are children.
and for those who wish that chris doesn't get punished. i hope ur daughters get beat up and their abusers aren't punished and they come back and kill ur daughters and u end up crying ur asses in the funeral. let me see how u think then that a criminal shouldnt get punished for his first offense.

Cassie

to number 30 u are a loser and you a slut

The fact

Shut Y F Mouths U Haters U have a man problem bitch Chris aint your man.Dont take it out on him Rihanna doesn't mind Get over it Bitch.Why are u winning OH RIHANNA GET BEAT lOOK AT HER BITCH U BLIND RIHANNA DOESNT WANT HER MEN PUNISH.U BITCHES THINK CHRIS SHOULD BE PUNISH BECAUSE YOUR MAN BEAT UR ASSES UP AND YOU BITCHES DID NOTHING.

Leeroy

Seriously, TMZ. I know some of your readers are illiterate, but I expect more from your staff.

"Now that Chris Brown's court date has past"

Past? PAST?

Good Lord.

The fact

She deserves this beating I don't care who likes my comment or not she ask for it .My opinion.

The fact

She returns to civilization has she and where?

Bigi

i dont know why people is till dont think, i hope all goes well for chris, but Rihanna she can hide in the devils ass, she will still be found, hope that smile wipes away soon for real, Jealous freak, if it was not her jealousy, chris will still be singing, she brought that her devilish witch craft to chris life.

The fact

The Truth hurts.Winny babies

maya

@ 40 FYI, i don't have a man problem and no one has ever layed their hands on me. i am not taking it out on chris. i am taking it out on a criminal that should get punished for what he did.
why is it so hard for people to believe that there are educated people out there who think that violence is a crime that needs to be punished!

The fact

@Stut ur FMoths U Haters Why are u postings all those comments u cant be that desperate seriously .

The fact

@Shut Ur F Mouths u Haters Give me a break What are u the law .U people should be worried about sexual predators out there and child molesters and what about people getting incense to drive after they have kill people on the streets than Chris getting punish for smacking big azz grown chick rihanna who doent mind the beating.

WTH

Returning to civilization?????????? What an ignorant, offensive and ironic statement!!!! I bet the 'natives' are way more educated than you are!