Foxx's Alleged Assailant Crazy, Not Like a Fox

4/8/2009 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Breaking NewsThe man who allegedly tried to break in to Jamie Foxx's Philadelphia hotel room last month is too loony to stand trial, according to a judge.

Steven Taliver (aka Willie Brown) will stay put in jail and undergo a psych evaluation until his next hearing on June 5.

Brown was arrested for burglary, criminal threats, stalking, false imprisonment and harassment after he allegedly tried to break into Foxx's hotel room.

artie help

he'll rock your world. sarafina and terri get a spoon and eat ass!!

1933 days ago

Wow

Jamie's very lucky he wasn't hurt or killed by this man.

1933 days ago

Sparticus

he he.. fox should had broke out with that ugly woman character he played in living color. Now that would have been funny!!

1933 days ago

Sarafina

Hey artie, did Willie Brown pop the cherry in your post op vagina? He apparently "rocked your world". You twerp.

1933 days ago

billyboyhere

I sitll dont buy it....its another Foxx publicity stunt with the launch of his new movie, which even 60 Minutes was paid to shill for. This guy is a creepy and I suspect bi and likes his men dressed as women, only this one, probably from Craigslist pulled a fast on him showing a photo and then showing up at his hotel lookking like he do in this photo---thus the struggle and the story about "I thought he was Beyonces manager come to meet me in my hotel room"...yeah right Foxx---I thought it was "your people will meet with my people"...not you meeting her person---alone in your hotel room.

Idiot.

1933 days ago

**!!!!

O WOWWWWWWW THATS KRAZY LIKE WTF I WUD FLIP DA HEK OUT!!!!!

1933 days ago

OhWell

Hey-It's toofastforyou!

1933 days ago

friend

Foxx was found in the fetal position wearing a stinky diaper and sucking on a pacifier.

1933 days ago

HeatherLeigh

Blame it on the A-a-a-a-a-lcohol. Blame it on the A-a-a-a-a-lcohol.

1933 days ago

Pedro Koreatown

WHERE'S HIS BODYGUARD @ ?

1933 days ago