Ben from 'Lost' Guards Secrets 'til Death!!!

4/9/2009 1:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Emerson, who plays the awesomely creepy "Ben" on "Lost," washed up in L.A. yesterday -- and proved that he's dedicated to protecting the secrets of the island no matter what!

Michael Emerson: Click to watch
On a related note -- the guy who writes "The Lost Diary" called in sick today ... but he insists people use this post to discuss last night's show.

lissalea

Bummer, totally disappointed. I look forward to this every week! Feel better!

Anita

Feel better Daniel! You are missed.

roxy

i have been waiting for my weekly update all day! Its a good thing i checked up on here or i would have been really disappointed all day!
hurry back lost diary!

shamu

Daniel may have called out sick, but that didn't stop him from updating his other page - the new diary is up for all to see on thelostdiary.com - :)

Nadia

i think its funny that he insists that everyone use this post to discuss last nights show...and not one person has

Michelle

Awww man I hope you get to feeling better. I look forward to your posts every week.

Dannielle

I'm so sorry that you are sick Daniel... GET WELL SOON!!! Great episode last night... I loved that through the most of the show Ben was covering his own butt and had that I just pooped on myself look alot!!!
Can't wait until next week!

parents?

Go to thelostdiary.com. Daniel posted there and there is a lot of discussion going on.
I think last night's episode was an A. The Ben and Locke episodes are the best. I miss Sayid though. I hope he comes back soon. I agree with Daniel...the last scenes with Smokey were a little cheesy, but still great.
The new losties from flt. 316 are definitely up to something. I think they are a new Widmore crew.

K

Michael Emerson is the best actor ever. I like the show so much more now that he's a major player. Noboy does creepy better

gog

NOW HERE WE HAVE A ACTOR WITH A HUGE AMOUNT OF CLASS. NOT LIKE WOODY WHO HAS NONE & EVEN LESS ACTING ABILITY. HE IS SUCH A LOSER.

teri

Is it sad that I thought of Daniel last nght knowing it would be a whole episode of Ben and Locke?!

boredatwork

I don't always agree with Daniel but I do enjoy reading his post & making the occaisional comment. Last nights show probably just blew his mind and he is still recovering. It was that awesome.

olddrunk

C'mon Harvey. Daniel did post at thelostdiary.com. He said a year ago or so that TMZ first started off a little blog that grew to enormous popularity. That's why we go to his diary. Harvey, you're getting your money so lay off Daniel. He's doing his job. Frankly you're the one who always seems lost.

robin

I love the lost diaraies!!! My work blocks the actual website, so I'll have to wait till later to check it out. Until then......sad face.

NotMe

Feel better, Daniel! And of all days, I really was looking for today's post! I think last night's episode was the best! You can never get too many Locke/Ben scenes!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments