Paula Deen: What's Fur Dinner?

4/9/2009 1:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Check out all that plush gray hair on celebuchef Paula Deen ... and her 'do looks great too!

Animals were probably harmed in the making of this picture.
Launch Photos

Lyn

Paula Deen is such a fake. She uses the word y'all like Obama uses a teleprompter. True Southerners do NOT speak like that. I've heard her say y'all three times in a short sentence. She is so unreal.
She is entertaining, for sure, but a total fake. Can't stand to listen to her any longer, so I don't....

di

Yikes! Paula, tell me that's a really, really good faux fur coat! Peta people where are you, Paula be careful, hope you like red paint go go with her coat if its really, real.

Eileen Gatti

Paula is beautiful inside and outside. She just makes me happy everytime I watch her show. I love the Southern cooking and her sense of humor - not to mention watching her cook with her boys.

Lilarose

Gonna get out my can of red spray paint and walk behind her down some street.

Hey folks, EVERY FUR COAT HURTS!

Most of the time they put an electrical prod in the animals' rectum and kill them that way.

Aren't we human beings wonderful? I am not watching this southern fried idiot any more.

Orion

This picture is a perfect reason for why people SHOULD wear full length fur (real or not)...So that the rest of us don't get blinded by seeing the unsightly, aged, wrinkled, and worn-out flesh underneath.

Here's to more FUR!

opi

That jacket just screams "I'm white trash that just got some money!" What did she get with that monstrosity? Four pink flamingos for the front yard? Shame on Y'ALL Paula for wearing fur also!

Cal

This disgusting, low class, no talent cow is why I stopped watching Food TV

Brenda

She looks great in her Fur coat.

opi

I'd love to know what her cholestrol level is. It must be astronomical. I'm a Yankee, and am stunned by her ingredients in that southern comfort food of hers. As Y'ALL know, every recipe of hers has AT LEAST a stick of butter in it, or lard, or bacon, or sour cream, all the most artery clogging ingredients imaginable. I'm surprised she's lasted this long with her heart attack diet.

Embarrassed in Savannah

Paula Deen is just another self centered money grubbing fake who acts all sweet and innocent but is only really out for herself. Shame on her for the disgusting excess of that coat which caused untold pain and suffering to probably at least a hundred or more tiny chinchillas. She is disgusting.

CindiD

OMG. Looks like Tara Reid in 10 years....

Octomad

Love you Paula, but no need for the fur coat. Animals shouldn't die in the name of fashion. I'm hoping this is a fake fur.

gurlsnguns

I just love when fat people wear fur coats, it just makes them look ENORMOUS! They must think it covers up all their blubber, but really, it makes them look the size of a grizzly bear. RIP the 400 chinchilla's it took to make this coat, oh and nobody eats chinchilla meat so they are killed in large numbers soley for their fur....what a waste.

LongJohn69

Look at the Wattle on that turkey!

blk-wido

she's got Peta in her back pocket; and many animals were probably eaten during the making of this coat. Stick to cookin' honey, and hide from cameras when out and about. PLEASE...