'Britain's Got Talent' Lady Needs Support

4/16/2009 11:31 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Internet sensation Susan Boyle will probably get a record contract after wowing the world -- and Simon Cowell -- with her singing on "Britain's Got Talent" this week, but what she could really use is a brassiere.

media_removed_250.jpg

The 47-year-old got nippy outside her Scotland home.

Susan's natural talent is sure to bolster the music industry's sagging sales.

Feeling Minnesota

That is just Wrong!..Simon Buy her A Bra!...But When she started to sing you Know you guys sunk in your chairs
This Women Deserves Everything coming to her!...I hope she does not Get seduced and Ripped off by some european douche bag!..She could easily make four figures singing for disney or other Things...If this was the 80's and she could sing like that they would have had some hot chick Lip syncing her tracks...and selling Millions....I hope this lady records a Album and It goes platnium...Maybe send A message to the R.I.A that maybe It's Not all About Image... Peace Out!

Connor Banks

Hmmm, now let's see, she was abused and taunted for her entire childhood by classmates, had severe learning disabilities and cared for her mother until death. Give this talented woman a break, you a@sholes! What have any of YOU accomplished or done for anyone but yourselves lately?

Nice way to continue to torture her, you bullying sh*tbags!

messygirl

I usually don't watch these shows or clips, but I saw her clip and was stunned! Underdogs unite!! Who gives a crap about a bra? This woman is my new hero! Everyone's eyes rolled when she came out onstage, but the look on the judges faces when she started to sing is priceless! The audience went from almost laughing at her to a standing ovation. Go Susan!!! She be fantastic onstage in the West End.

Lekili

Susan is an amazing talent!
I wish her a world of good and hope she lands a record contract and is treated fairly, she seems to be such a sweet, genuine person and I would hate to see her burned.

Black Teef

Wonder if she likes to be plugged up the kazoo?

delardus

U're A-M-A-Z-I-N-G Susan ...

Lillianne

I'm thrilled for this woman. She has an amazing talent and she's humble.

TMZ SUX HOWEVER.

Jeff Dranetz

Best candidate for Extreme Make Over, Dr. 90201. I know her looks are mostly not her fault. She needs medical help.

Tom

oh tmz! She is the most innocent and beautiful person. I dont care what she looks like or wears, she is a thousand times better then all these other people who claim to have talent, but are really nitwits with money.

Donald Ray

Why the surprise, this is NOTHING new, TMZ sinking so LOW, that's their SPECIALTY.

go for it

oh come on TMZ. give her a break. She's not a celebrity.......YET! so pretend you have manners and if you haven't got something nice to say. SHUT THE HE!! UP

beachbabe

I stopped reading the E website after they dragged out the Paris Hilton jail fiasco. And if TMZ feels the need to make fun of a woman who has had enough heartache in her life, then I will not read this site any longer. Not thant you care but enough is enough.

sheesh

I wish her the best! She seems awesome. Don't make fun. :(

Kankles

TMZ - GO BLOW YOURSELF! Bravo for Susan! She has the voice of an angel. She made me misty with that voice! Good for her! Shame on you, TMZ!!! Shame, shame, shame.

chincho

I love her... I would buy her album and go and see her, she is what this world needs, less vanity, more talent...You go girl!!!...maybe now she'll get kissed and a man that will make her happy...