Heidi & Spencer -- 'Til Death...

4/17/2009 10:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So now we know why Heidi and Spencer went to the Bev Hills Courthouse on Wednesday. They said they didn't get a marriage license -- pants on fire.

media_removed.jpg
We've learned that's exactly what they did. It's under seal, but it's real. And they're getting hitched a week from Saturday.

All invited guests will receive 10 copies of Heidi's latest single ... this part we're guessing, but it's a safe bet.

See Also

al loanese

good.........NOW IF ONLY THESE TWO WOULD DIE....THEN WE WOULDNT HAVE TO READ ABOUT THESE HUMAN FECES ANYMORE!

1910 days ago

T.M.

Thought TMZ readers decided on NO MORE OF THEM TWO !!! They are boring & so is the HILLS..(only watched 15 minutes of show & that was 15 minutes too long !! Bunch of whining, boring, non-talent conceited group ever !!

1910 days ago

stewie griffin

I too will throw in $1 to stop the stories on these 2 NOBODIES. And I'll give $5 for you to stop the stories on octo-ho.

1910 days ago

cowbulls

Heidi is a great looking woman with terrible taste in smurfs. Her bikini pictures show a spectacular body so my guess is she would be magnificent sexually. The major question is could a normal man convince her to cut the crap and live up to her looks? The only redeeming factor is now that that the guy that belongs on the end of a pencil has married her, his access to her sexual playground will be severely limited. That’s a shame as that appears to be her major talent.

1910 days ago

The Dude

A little blue coloring and Spencer will look like Papa Smurf.

1910 days ago

Pistol

Why do you keep promoting these non-entities? Shun them. They're boring as hell.

1910 days ago

ilovetheshowmadmen

can someone please tell Spence to get a real haircut?
and who cares about these two.. won't this this like their 4th fake ass marriage?

1910 days ago

steve-o

I was Spencer's SAT tutor and college adviser and spent a few hundred hours with him
He's neither gay nor stupid -- not that there's anything wrong with being gay or stupid!

1909 days ago

um, no thanks

Not sure who is getting the better deal but it appears that
If they broke up:

HEIDI, would be- a nice, attractive b list celebrity and be able to find someone perhaps not so violent and maybe even fun, smart and laid back.
If she stays with that guy I imagine she will get to see more of his temper, walk on egg shells, cry a lot, feel her heart jump every time she thinks he is about to lose it, be on edge, stressed out, age faster but she's in Luv like everyone was that breaks up or get divorced.

If they broke up:

SPENCER, would be-A hot headed dime a dozen nightmare control freak sucker puncher drama comma momasboy.

1909 days ago

private

I absolutely cannot stand SPENCER. What a piece of work! I just can't stand to watch him or listen to him on the Hills. What a complete idiot he is. I could just go on and on. I never really liked Heidi that much, but I have grown to like her. I guess because Spencer is such a worthless, mouthy, piece of crap. I , for the life of me, cannot understand why Heidi puts up with him. He degrades her, cheats on her, flirts with other girls when she's away, and to top it all off, he's just not a likeable guy period! Heidi: GET A NEW MAN!

1909 days ago

vc

douche bag and a dimwit...and who cares?

1908 days ago