Jake Gyllenhaal -- Coachella's #1 Fan

4/19/2009 12:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looking none too pleased to have his photo taken, Jake Gyllenhaal, along with GF Reese Witherspoon and actress Busy Phillips, tried his best to enjoy Jenny Lewis' performance at Coachella last night.

Jake Gyllenhaal, Reese Witherspoon

Mariah

Who cares if it is Busy Phillips? You guys act like she is some major celebrity or something. Probably why TMZ ignored her for the real meal tickets. I have to say, though, Gyllenhaal is usually pretty good with the paps, so my guess is if he got to the point of flipping them off then either he was just cranky that day or they were too "in your face" for comfort.

handymike

ahhh......a thing of beauty......the perfect bird!

Joe

Reese looks like she left the eight year old to babysit the other kids back at the trailer. Jake is doing a not-bad impression of Liz Taylor in "The VIPs".

Whaddayouknow ?

He is giving the finger to all of you....and so am I.

Disgusting

This whiner needs to get a real job if he's so traumatized by the cameras all the time.

btwinny

OMG.. big deal!! he flipped someone off!! He's at a concert, trying to have a good time. Saw someone taking his pics and to mess with the photographer he flipped him off... Big deal!!!

mario

Jake and Reese are two insufferable "look at me" douche bags. I really can't stand either one of them. It is no surprise that their favorite other Hollywood couple is Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin two other wankers.

manny

to 43,
He is giving the finger to all of us, but ........your are the one taking it up the arse!

Isabella

All the attention on Jake. Anyone notice that the guy behind Busy Phillips is also TRYING to give the finger...but apparently doesn't know how. (lol) Jake should give him a few (ahem) pointers!

Whaddayouknow ?

p.s. I meant that as a compliment. I wish Harvey would stick it up my toucas....someday, perhaps.

Dan

f**k you whores... let them enjoy the concert in peace.....

really now

comment # 46 by Pathetic ............................. Great comment !! I agree !! If he can't stand the heat , get out of the kitchen !!

snickers

Jake should get the f**k out of Hollywood if he doesn't want his photo taken when he's out in public. Celebrity = publicity, a**hole.

Marie

I thought that dude was gay? Gay or not, he's definitely an a**

Rico

Who in the hell goes to Coachella anyways? Another wasteful hippie liberal concert/gathering!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments