Bone Thugs Rapper Cleared, Yet Still in Jail

4/21/2009 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The famous rapper in the accompanying mug shot is still behind bars -- even though the charges he was arrested on have just been dropped. Kinda messed up, right?

Stanley Howse, aka Flesh-n-Bone from the rap group Bone Thugs-n-Harmony, was just cleared of gun and marijuana possession stemming from an April 2 arrest in Santa Clarita, California. But due to the fact that Stanley was on parole when he was arrested, Howse has to remain behind bars until his lawyer, Shepard Kopp, can clear up his parole hold.

Kopp tells us he hopes to have it done within the week.

RoXaNnE

how many will be pulling the race card?!?

arte help

IM THE CREAM OF THE CROP, I RISE TO THE TOP BECAUSE IM TOOFASTFORYOU

Michael Madsen

This guy is guilty by expression.

jackschitt

Oh dear God, this guy(?) looks like a black pippy longstocking! Bahahahaha!!

HOMO KILLER

HEY RoXaNnE☆★!!!! Apparently... only YOU! Nobody's even remotely mentioned anything about race but here you are, instigating everybody to yap about what you're already thinking of but are too PC to say!!! Hypocrite!!!

(re: 1. how many will be pulling the race card?!?

Posted at 2:11AM on Apr 21st 2009 by ★☆RoXaNnE☆★)

Barb

Doesn't he know, pigtails are out this season?

Whadda-Do

You know, being black is such the "in" thing these days, with a look like his, maybe he can be the new spokesperson for Wendy's.

I say he's guilty of something. Anyone associated with rap is guilty of something.

jj

Welcome to being black in America. The black man can never catch a break in this racist country.

Sono

JJ, do yourself a favor and learn to Read...

"But due to the fact that Stanley was on parole when he was arrested, Howse has to remain behind bars until his lawyer, Shepard Kopp, can clear up his parole hold."

Yes, that's right...reading is fundamental.

justsaying

I don't know why we shouldn't leave him in jail. It will save the taxpayers money not having officers to go chasing after him when he screws up again.......which he will. All these rappers getting in trouble always amuses me. I mean, it really takes a lot of work to continually get in trouble with the law. It's as if they wake up in the morning, and before getting out of bed, they lie there thinking "what can I do today that will put my sorry a*s in jail?'" They have to be thinking something like that. No one.....I mean no one......is as unlucky as these rappers seem to be. And to believe that going to jail somehow makes them some sort of tough, cool guys is the way to go, then it affirms just how warped their minds are. Going to jail continually does not make one tough or cool....it only proves that you aren't intelligent or self-assured enough to stay out.

.....

I think you might be on to something justsaying. It's like doing jail time is a status symbol for these guys. Just like the cheezy bling alot of them seem to favor. Frankly, I find it disgusting.

truthsupporter

I'm beginning to think that the TMZ user comment boards are one of the more racist places on the net, well for sites that isn't run by hate groups.
It just seems that no matter what TMZ post there are always so many comments from people either talking crap about black people or people playing the race card. I honestly dont know if its just people trying to wind other people up or cowards who can say it anonmously but would not say it in real life for fear of retribution.

It just grates me that every single post is changed into a race issue and some dumbass always makes derogatory comments about black people, its annoying

truthsupporter

Just saying,
If thats your attitude, I think the same could be said for rich white girls. Maybe receiving a DUI is a status symbol for them. I mean not only would it save tax payers money but if policemen didn't have to spend their time pulling over drunk white girls then who knows how many lives can be saved.

Idiot. You see how stupid that sounds. Idiot.

bitzod

Is he OUT yet? I`d like to hire him!.

1949 days ago

RoXaNnE

#5-----------------------
THE ONLY REASON I SAID THAT WAS BECAUSE LOOK AT HOW MANY PEOPLE NORMALLY SAY SOMETHING ABOUT RACE

SO PLEASE
STFU AND GO WHITEN YOUR YELLOW TEETH (or tooth)

1949 days ago