Today's Lady GaGa Fashion Update

4/23/2009 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Wearing Jane Jetson's Easter Sunday gospel brunch chapeau, Janice from the Muppets' straw weave, Whoopi Goldberg's shades, Betty Boop's lipstick, O.J. Simpson's gloves, a dress made out of Ivanka Trump's duvet and a pair of platform heels from Shauna Sand's Hollywood Blvd. line, dance music chanteuse Lady GaGa visited a museum in Paris on Thursday.

media_removed.jpg

At least the umbrella is hers.

LWood

What a freakin' mental case!
Great comparisons, though, TMZ....LOL!

Terri

OMFG this one made me laugh out loud!!! Bugs Bunny teeth even surrounded by joke lips and yet another fashion statement mess. Were he still alive today, she obviously would be at the TOP of Mr. Blackwell's WORST DRESSED list. GA GA GAGS ME

EE

when she first came out, I thought she was really original and very much liked her... but it now seems like she's trying too hard to be original.. which is not that appealing. She came and went for me, that's for sure.

toofastforyou

I think Lady Gaga would be a good lookin chick if she stopped doin sh*t with her hair, get a decent wardrobe. I'm also a lil worried about her mentality

Chris Brown is so last Year

she is not gorgeous, she is just average, and can't dress for crap ever, but I like her music when she is not being sleezy, its fun :)

Wake up people!

That is a man, and please make this man go away.
TMZ is turning into Perez Hilton with this obsession!

shannon03

RE: #20 By Anon
Oh my God I googled those pics of lady gaga and her friend. Found them on dlisted.com. I don't like this girl in the first place but those pics are just wrong! ew.

jfp

I still don't know who or what this is. Is it a tranny in the fugly parade??

eloc

I really don't get why TMZ posts updates on this person. For someone who tries so hard, she's so boring.

momofthree

IS there anything on her that is actually hers?
I am so glad I don't need to wear someone else's name or initials on my clothing!!

OhWell

Bet Shes Nasty In Bed

jakey babe

i cannot believe all u haters have the nerve to judge lady gaga... all u idiots wouldn't know greatness if it walked right up to yall in whatever trailer park yall are from.... lady gaga is a genius, she will never go away!!! her fashion and music are impeccable....how dare u judge her... she may be a lil eccentric, but what true musical legend isn't? have yall heard of michael jackson, britney spears, even elvis??? they were all a little screwed up mentally, but that only added to their appeal....tmz readers are too dull and expect everyone else to be....

Wow

She's a boring, bizarre caricature. Next...

Amber

The Smaller her lips, the bigger her nose...

Atlanta

The economy must be hitting her hard - looks like she is trying to save $$ on lipstick by only putting it on part of her lips.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments