Today's Lady GaGa Fashion Update

4/23/2009 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Wearing Jane Jetson's Easter Sunday gospel brunch chapeau, Janice from the Muppets' straw weave, Whoopi Goldberg's shades, Betty Boop's lipstick, O.J. Simpson's gloves, a dress made out of Ivanka Trump's duvet and a pair of platform heels from Shauna Sand's Hollywood Blvd. line, dance music chanteuse Lady GaGa visited a museum in Paris on Thursday.

media_removed.jpg

At least the umbrella is hers.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Kev

I like Lady GaGa but that outfit its just too much!

1905 days ago

frogs and gravel

I am a male Iron Worker on the East Coast and I dress the way she does all the time.
I even wear outfits like Lady Ga Ga's on the job. Believe me. With my 6'3' 280 pound
body not a damn person says a thing. (At least to my face they don't)

Lady Ga Ga might be talented but you could never tell by her music. Her music sounds
like a million other songs out there. There is nothing about her music that really stands out
and makes it distinctive.

1905 days ago

Bahbi

Rea;listically speaking , she's having a blast in Prais while I'm stuck in Marysville, California.Good for her, As for me I obvioulsy succk, And try to forget about it and move on.

1905 days ago

rockstarimages.net

HOLT %$@#^%$@ what the F is she wearing. Just shows that money or fame or whatever doesnt buy taste.

1905 days ago

GenericEric

She is a fraud. Plain and simply, a fraud. An acquaintance of mine has seen her passport, and her true age is 39. I posted this to blogs weeks ago and not a single entertainment "journalist" has bothered to check any facts. As always, I will now be flamed by a barrage of 14 year olds who love her and think she's brilliant. She's talentless and calculated. She is also 39 years old.

1904 days ago

SP

This just shows anyone can get tinto this business just by acting like an idiot.

1904 days ago

Freak On A Leash

Goofy, looks like a f****d up cartoon character on crack!

1904 days ago

Oh please, not this again!

She is only doing this for attention! A new artist, well not so new she has tried to come out in a different genre with a completely different look. She looked like the girl next door with black hair and all, which that didn’t get too far. Now with two one hit wonders, “Poker face and Just Dance”, bleached hair she has reinvented herself and she needs the outfits to match. So that the paparazzi create a buzz so we have her on our minds and our mouths. WHY please TELL me WHY, change yourself for attention, let’s see where you CD lands you, save your money Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta there are only so many times you can reinvent yourself! Next, what are you also going to come out with a sex tape?

1904 days ago

fanny

Who is this creep and why are you taken her picture

1904 days ago

rj

The umbrella - YOU FORGOT THE STUPID PICNIC TABLECLOTH UMBRELLA!

1904 days ago

jonutsu

She looks like the friggin' Easter bunny! Step aside Amy Winehouse, you've been replace by something more absurd!

1904 days ago

Shirlaine D.

...

In Paris with have some beggers or prostitutes dressed like her, The "bad taste" in less.

PS: her stylist should go in Jail.

1904 days ago

John Lennon

I don't get it

1901 days ago

C.J.

You know what comes with Fame.................... HATE!!!!!!!!!!and you aint successful unless you got it GO GAGA!!!!!!

foervergaga2010

I love GaGa. I would absolutely be seen with her in public. I'm starting on sketches for a GaGa inspired clothing line. I LOVE her. Anyone who doesn't understand her brilliance needs to stop living in a fantasy world.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6