Speidi's Honeymoon on the Swine Flu Riviera

4/28/2009 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Clueless newlyweds Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag aren't letting a pandemic influenza outbreak get in the way of their honeymoon, so they headed down to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

media_removed.jpg

Although swine flu comes from pigs, the CDC has not confirmed if this latest strain originated from Spencer.

** Follow TMZ on Twitter -- CLICK HERE to check out our new page! **

Jerry Jarvela

"Swine flu" = "We sinful"

Wc from Sc

This is one UGLY man.......

gayle

These two are such stupid idiots to vacation in Mexico right now. What are you thinking??????

REYNA

THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOO STUPID...
THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAKE.... IDIOTS..... BUT THEY ARE BOTH BLONDE

Jennifer

Idiots!

Rip M 2 Shreds

Get the pigs off the stage! Phoney, phoney, phoney.

I was half an inch away from doing it this weekend.

Is it just me or is Heidi's stomach a bit more round than in the "fakiemoon" pics?
I am pretty sure allowing the two most self involved people on the face of the planet procreate ought to be considered a crime.

Lauren

She is sooo prego!!!

Yeah, I said it

The first thing I noticed was her round stomach. I was wondering too if she might be pregnant. I hope not because those tools would stop at nothing for more publicity. I wouldn't be surprised though if she was preggers! Also, why honeymoon in Mexico? I thought they would've picked Paris, France or some other exotic locale for a honeymoon!

Dixie

LMAO!! Thank for the laugh TMZ, best one I've had today.

Zoya

Well atleast we know now why they got married. Shes pregnant.

Kendall

WHY do you keep writing about them. PLEASE NO ONE CARES. Use your internet space for someone worth reporting about. I would rather read about actors from 50 years ago than these two idiots.

jen

ugh! GAG! I'm so sick of always hearing about them and seeing them. Cover something else, please!

RACHEL

FAKE ASS WEDDING, W FAKE ASS D-LIST CELEBS.. THERE UNIMPORTANT SO PLZ NEXT!

Vaughn

She looks a little chunky. She might be preggers cause she normally doesnt look like that. Her legs look a little cellulity too. Heidi a little sun would help you look about 5 lbs. lighter. Regardless if I like you or not Congrats and I hope everything works out for you guys!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments