Speidi's Honeymoon on the Swine Flu Riviera

4/28/2009 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Clueless newlyweds Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag aren't letting a pandemic influenza outbreak get in the way of their honeymoon, so they headed down to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

media_removed.jpg

Although swine flu comes from pigs, the CDC has not confirmed if this latest strain originated from Spencer.

** Follow TMZ on Twitter -- CLICK HERE to check out our new page! **

Terri

Jesus H Christ when will it freakin end. I hope they DO DO DO catch the pig flu PLEASE someone with a relative in Mexico that knows someone.....send them to Cabo and FAST chop chop look for all the damn tv cameras around and the 2 blonde media whores and you'll know you've found them and than INFECT them with the pig flu PLEASE we're begging you PLEASE. LOVE THY NEIGHBOR? PLEASE

1940 days ago

Kathryn

I hope these two contract Swine Flu, die, and we no longer have to look at their lame asses ever again. I wish they would just totally disappear.

1940 days ago

Amazed at your stupidity!!!

Hey, you fu(#ing retards at TMZ, the swine flu is not anywhere near the pandemic stage!!!!

Way to spread fear with your ignorant commentary on these two self-absorbed nitwits!!!

1940 days ago

E

Geezzzus, someone please sprinkle some of that flu germ around them. We may not know it yet but they are spreading something deadly among us. What a pair of numbnuts!!

1940 days ago

Mandy C

Is she prego?????? Look @ that gut! The other fake photos her tummy is flat. So what's up??

1940 days ago

someone

Wow, they have to be the two biggest idiots alive. Why on earth you go to Mexico at this point?

1940 days ago

Heather

Im sorry but if your going to go someplace were the government has already sugested to not go because if some deadly virus is as and you STILL insist on going.... your a damn fool!!! for this i hope you come down with some of the symptoms!! you deserve that just for being THAT STUPID!

1939 days ago

SB

she is just getting fat...look at her thighs- they are thick and lumpy...maybe they can campaign for some free lipo on Dr 90210...just another example of fame-crazed white trash...but hey- like it is said, "as long as people are commenting- good or bad- it feeds the fame whores"...am just glad that I was born brilliant, beautiful and well bred...as it is obvious- Hollywierd is full of tacky celebuspawns...and "reality" TV has created fame-desperate cattle all clammoring for a chance...haha I make $millions a year in my pj's and could buy them with the change floating in my purse...so sorry guys-(Speidi) not all haters are just jealous...you are desperate for what people like ME have- in your quest for fame...

1938 days ago

Jen

Hello everyone,

I saw the article about Weddings and think it is great that romance is still very much alive. I know so many people who don’t really believe in getting married, they say they don’t need a piece of paper to show they are committed to each other. I think it is such an important, special day for any couple when they announce an engagement. My friend just got engaged and she is worrying about the costs! So when she told me she was going to save money on the little things I thought this was a great idea. She decided to send out e-Cards to spread the word of her engagement, and I have to admit the one she chose is amazing! She told me all about a site that allows you to send free engagement e-Cards. I think it is a great idea, a modern twist on a paper greeting. This means she has more money to spend on her dress! Hope this info helps! Good Luck to everyone getting married!

1938 days ago

bntrbl

Who the hell are these people?

1937 days ago