Lane Garrison -- Walks Among Us

4/30/2009 10:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After being released from prison for "good behavior credits," Lane Garrison was spotted in L.A. on Wednesday.

media_removed.jpg

The 28-year-old former "Prison Break" star checked into a rehab center to shorten his probation for vehicular manslaughter and two other alcohol charges.

SIENNA IS A HOMEWRECKING WHORE

f*ck this guy. his so called "mistake" KILLED AN INNOCENT CHILD!!! I still remember seeing that kid's mom on the news having a breakdown because this drunken pervert got a bunch of teenagers drunk and put them in his car, A$$HOLE. I hope someone "makes a mistake" and rids the world of this piece of trash they way he "made a mistake" and killed a kid. and yeah he does look like a used-up prison b!tch!!!

lost in lalaland

Yup, he has that greenish-white pallor.

Bill

Give the man a break - at least he plead guilty, accepted responsibility for his actions and took the punishment that was given to him, unlike other celebrities and non-celebrities who drag it out, wasting taxpayers dollars. He has my respect.

gayle

#13 definitely needs some therapy -- talk about an idiot!! Yikes!!! I think YOU'RE THE NUT JOB DUDE!!!!

John

Damn- Lane still has a rockin body.

I want to see the videos of him and his time in the Joint.
Mmmm....some man-on-man action there.

rico

Wow, less than two years for negligent homicide and he looks like he was away for a decade. Maybe he did do his time, the hard way.

canuckinus

oh my, he looks so much different...he did his time, was regretful of what happened from day one, now i just hope he can get his life back on track...FAITH!

canadasue

I bet the parents of the young man he killed wish their son could be walking around, enjoying the sunshine. He didn't do nearly enough time.

marjorie

Harriet

I suggest that you leave him alone to do what he needs to do. Enough already.

Alexa

Too bad he can't switch places with his victim.

C

He looks broken. I feel sorry for him. I think he is a basically a good guy that made a horrible mistake, unlike Nick Hogan who is walking around like he doesn't have a care in the world. Some people learn from their mistakes and some don't. I think Lane will be a better person having learned an extremely difficult lesson. Nick, not so much.

jessemosslover

TMZ, thanks for the first pic of him since his release, its good to see him. Everyone who has hate for him should STFU. Hes paid his debt to society so leave him alone.

Sharona

Time will tell. That's all I'm sayin, prove yourself, if ya F up again, than I'll pass judgement.

Posted at 10:05AM on Apr 30th 2009 by Terri
==============================================================================================

We breathlessly await your judgement Terri, you pompous ass!

Reality

27. So I know him and Jessica Simpson were childhood friends...but does anyone else think they could be brother and sister? He looks a lot like Pappa Joe and Jessica?! Im just saying srtanger things have happened!

Posted at 3:40PM on Apr 30th 2009 by marjorie
----------------------------------
I was thinking the same thing - apparently he lived with the Simpson's while he and Jessica were in high school What kind of minister would approve that unless they wer e related?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments