Jay-Z Drinks ... From the Fountain of Youth?

5/2/2009 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Is it just us or does Jay-Z look about 10 years younger with his hair grown out?

Jay-Z -- launch photos
Jigga hosted a party at LAVO inside the Palazzo hotel in Vegas last night. Being married to Beyonce does wonders for a guy.

AYYY

thats my aunt in the background!

1928 days ago

HasBeens

Still fug.

COCK N BALLS

clintbuyshouse.com

me

He's gross regardless of his hair. His giant mouth scares me a little.

UGGGGHHH

HE LOOKS BETTER WITH HAIR

1936 days ago

wasted days and wasted nights

That is the winning smile of a man who put a ring on it. Beyonce does a body good.

COCK N BALLS

Investment Opportunities - Are you tired of losing money in the stock market? Can't seem to find any safe investment opportunities with a high rate of return? Well that's exactly what I have to offer. Find out how you can earn a 10-12% rate of return on your money with virtually no risk at all.

Home Selling Program - If you need to sell your home quickly, read about how an investor such as myself can solve your problem when realtors and others are unable to. I can either purchase your property with all cash or provide debt relief by taking over your payments. I can provide a quick closing either way. And all of this is of no cost to you.

Home Buying Program - Find out how you can purchase a home without qualifying for a loan at a bank. If you have damaged credit, it is likely that I can still work with you on buying a house.

Get Wholesale Deals - Have the best deals in the DFW area emailed straight to your inbox.

Property Listings - Check out my current listings and analyze which properties will work best for you.

samantha

He does look younger, but irregardless, he is still as homely as they come! He can lose weight, grow his hair out, bedizen himself with the finest clothes, and he'll still have that fug mug staring back at him in the mirror. Beyonce is definitely above his station as far as looks are concerned, but what does that matter if your a titan of the rap industry, who's got more money than he can shake a stick at.

south

Don't like the scruffy facial hair at all.

LOVE JAY-Z!!

This has nothing to do with bish Beyonce. Jay-z was alway hot. Jigga is tha boy!! i love this dude!! thanks for the pics tmz!!

why?

#5, No one wants your low rent properties. Get thr F@$% off this site! JZ does look younger. Good for him, he was in desprate need of a make over.

erin76

no he does'nt, you syncophantic dumbass.

Dirksgirl

He looks like, Richard Pryor. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

oregon

His nose holes are so large you could drive a semi-triple trailer sideways through them. And his mouth is a clown house.

jean