Teenage Megan Fox

What Awkward Stage?!

5/5/2009 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Before you click through the following pictures of a young Megan Fox in her various high school uniforms, remember -- the person you're looking at is under 18.

Launch Photos

We just got our hands on Megan's yearbook pics from her freshman and sophomore years at Morningside Academy Upper School in Florida -- which pretty much shows the girl never suffered through any of those awkward teenage years.

Timmy

Honestly, this girl just doesn't do anything at all for me. Meh, and yawn.

Kenneth

Every day.

-------

that first pic isn't megan. i went there, i'd know.

Wanda W.

Here we go again..................... The obsession, that some unknown staff member(s) at TMZ, has with that scrawny, tattoed up, ratty haired, ORDINARY LOOKING, untalented, flavor of the month ,that is Megan Fox continues ! Again people,ENOUGH. She is NO MORE PRETTY NOW THAN MOST OTHER BIMBOS OF HER ILK,AND WAS NO MORE PRETTY THEN THAN OTHERS AROUND HER, GET IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GROW UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rendez-vous

new teeth? new nose?

TheMizzz

Well Whoop-Dee-Doo
She is pretty but in more of a skanky kind of way and she has bad skin from all of the makeup she needs to make her look that way!

fuuuuck u peeps (:

6. Oh and I hate how Megan Fox is always saying,"I was such a dork in highschool. I was so awkward.etc etc" NO. YOUR ASS WAS A CHEERLEADER! LOL I dont understand why she says that KNOWING that wasnt the case.

SOOO true. couldn't of said it better.

and she was on a mary kate and ashley movie?! someone plz dig that up i wanna see.

NOBODY YOU KNOW

THAT IS ONE FINE A** LADY! WAY TO GO MEGAN, KEEP GIVING IT OUT AND I WILL KEEP PAYING!!!

B

I hate it when other people say this on here, but I think it's appropriate for this particular article. "WHO CARES?"
We get it, everyone at TMZ wants to f_ck Megan Fox. Get off it already. This is completely irrelevant! Yes, Megan Fox is very beautiful. But, "WHO CARES?" You can walk around LA or any other major city and find girls who look just as good if not better than her. Do they get albums posted on your site? No. Why? Because no one cares!

Lucy

#14 and boobs!

fred smilek

She is not even close to Angelina...first she needs to win an oscar. Oh! nice nose job!

Bex

This poor girl has a perverted stalker at TMZ. She really ought to look into it. Freak probably sends her letters and stands outside her house day and night. The way the freak talks about when she was young is just creepy and off turning to readers.

Nameless

LOL she did have a HONKER back then....the nose job did her good! Her ink ruins Megan for me. I have to laugh ever time she proudly shows off that "ASIAN" Marilyn Monroe on her arm. :D And what's with the trend of actresses getting quotes tattoo'd on their body?

Signatures are for messageboards not your ribcage.

Afan

In my country 13 is a fully grown woman

samy

Shes very gorgeous in a weird way, she kind of throws off some eff me vibes if that makes sense at all, I don't get how she has so many freakin haters but ya'll must be jealous porkers who wish they got a third of the attention that she gets on a regular basis, hating others makes you feel better about yourselves...pathetic! Go away fatties insulting her doesn't make her any less appealing

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments