Teenage Megan Fox

What Awkward Stage?!

5/5/2009 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Before you click through the following pictures of a young Megan Fox in her various high school uniforms, remember -- the person you're looking at is under 18.

Launch Photos

We just got our hands on Megan's yearbook pics from her freshman and sophomore years at Morningside Academy Upper School in Florida -- which pretty much shows the girl never suffered through any of those awkward teenage years.

tete

she looks about 30 in those pictures.a woman in schoolgirl's clothes

1962 days ago

Michael Graham

Then What the hell Are you Posting them for Entrapment Much She Looks Good.

1962 days ago

gplachy

I can't stand how gorgeous she is. People, this is what pretty looks like. When people state how gorgeous ugly women are it drives me crazy. I am a woman, I have friend who is almost as gorgeous as this girl is and I am proud to tell everyone how pretty my friend is. I would never say that to someone who is not pretty, so get over it everyone. Pretty is pretty. Stop being envious - it only hurts you. Tell the truth always. This girl is hot and if I were a guy I'd be drooling. And Angelina is pretty too, but this chick is sexy and pretty, Angie is pretty and very strange. She tries to hard to be sexy and just comes off strange. Angie can't act either. At least this chick isn't trying for the oscar with every role. How annoying Jolie is, always screaming, crying, naked, talking other women's man....

1961 days ago

sam mains

she is so hot only if she better skin wow it seems like you have gone to the moon. i came across a cool social network website its new buy it a cool concept check it out byzoon.com

1957 days ago

kristina marie

I went to school with her in Port Saint Lucie Florida. I wonder if the other girls in these pictures (Dina and Amber) know they are on this site? Do they have to give permission?

1944 days ago

lisa lisa

O-KAY DOH-KAY

HA HA HA HA HA

SHE WILL NEVER BE * * A-N-G-E-L-I-N-A * *

THIS MEGAN CHICK IS JUST A CHEAP IMITATION

1964 days ago

BaldOuting.blogspot.com

those are cute pics - not like those pics of ashley tisdale you have posted in 'memba when'

1964 days ago

arte help

IM ALL OVER THIS BECAUSE IM TOOFASTFORYOU

1964 days ago

firas

I heard her parents didn’t allow her to date so I guess they made it awkward, cute pictures …. nice nose job

1964 days ago

Your name:

I like how you changed them to black and white to make them look like it was such a long time ago. These were taken in the 90's for christ sakes.

1964 days ago

bookrissy

gawd...she is so effing H O T! shes in my top 10 on my girl-on-girl fantasy list...yum!!!! she is definitely no angelina cuz angelina is a skanky, nasty hooch...bleh! i have zero respect for someone like angelina--read her interview in playboy mag...shes a dirty, filthy broad...megan lets make out! muah!!!

1964 days ago

affiliates

really amazing...and thanks for sharing, i would like to share it with my friends also.

1964 days ago

lisa lisa

Angelina Jolie has an OSCAR.

Megan Fox does NOT have an Oscar...or any award for that matter.

1964 days ago

ex lax

her strap in is named Oscar / nickname JoJo !an it only talks when she has new batteries in it!

1964 days ago

who dat

Bad ink, dates BAG, just not that interesting. Quickly becoming the most over-rated on the net, due to the sexually awkward 15 yr old, web master(baters) that run various sites. They jerk until they shoot dust, then say aint she great.. Doesn't even rate top 10 imo.

1964 days ago