Miss California -- Pants on Fire!

5/6/2009 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Miss California Carrie Prejean has lied to the pageant that feeds her.

TMZ has obtained an email Carrie sent to Keith Lewis, Co-Executive Director of Miss California USA. The email, sent yesterday, refers to the topless photo of her circulating on the Internet. The email reads: "This was when I was 17 years old. I was a minor. It was when I was first getting into the modeling world, being naive, and young. I shouldnt (sic) have taken the photo of me in my underwear. There are no other photos of me. This was the only one I took."

Carrie is not telling the truth. Last Sunday, someone sent TMZ 4 -- FOUR -- photos of Carrie without her top and in her panties. We did not publish the pics after her rep contacted us and said she was 17 when the pics were taken.

We told Keith Lewis about the 4 photos. His reaction: "I'm absolutely stunned. This completely changes things for us. Yesterday we thought she had explained things accurately. We need to revisit this issue with her."

Launch Photos

Anita

Carrie is a liar if she fudged her resume and she took away another contestant's chance of winning.
She is very dishonest then.
Who would take anything she has to say seriously???

National Champs

Gay people seem so narrow minded.......
Okay.....we have to accept you for your weirdness, But I will never think its right...I will be nice if I have to work with you and might be a friend......But im still never gonna think its right........I say yes, let them have the same as us......but I still am not going to think they way you live is right. Gay men running around acting like some drama queen and lesbians running around acting butch...I get it...BUT I STILL THINK ITS WRONG!!!!!!!

Anita

Obama is only trying to fix what your boy George Buah messed up. Bush is another christian liar who thinks the end justifies the means.

The Doc Is In

I think its funny how people talk about her respresenting "all californians".
Impossible task for anybody.
truth of the matter is that she represented the MAJORITY of Californians.
But the liberals seem to feel that publicly attacking her will somehow make them the majority.

Face facts. You lost the gay wedding vote. you are the MINORITY.
The MAJORITY of Californians do not agree with the pro gay marriage stance.
California is a hell of a lot bigger than LA and SF.
Of course, those inside the liberal bubble don't recognize that California is more than LA and SF.

This is Harvey's site. He can promote whatever stance he wants.
He has the ability to bash a person for any reason he wants.
TMZ is not journalism.
It is simply a place to air new twists on a lack of human decency.
A place to legitimize the intrusion into the lives of others.
But Harvey is living in a glass house.
One day somebody is really gonna get pissed and certain skeletons are gonna be front page news everywhere but TMZ.

So which one of Harvey's fake reporters is inspired to look into the boss' closet and tell us what you find?
You will find quite a bit if you want to.

Anita

Nice Christian jugs on Carrie.

London not England

#131-Eric
so What Would YOU have the New Administration do? Better yet: WHO'S FAULT IS IT IN THE FIRST PLACE? I think the general consensus is that we did not find ourselves in this predicament over night...it took YEARS to get here....YEARS....
And it's safe to say that the last 8 years was interesting to watch. Our Last President fell asleep at the wheel, while his Vice - President basically called ALL the shots....now we have a mess that only GOD himself can get us out of (while we're focusing so much on god and what he thinks is right and wrong..).
Now, would John McCain do a better job than the current man? Would he even physically be up to the task...? My grandfather is as old as him, and wasn't a war captive, and goes to bed at 9:00 PM every night WITHOUT the Weight of the world on his shoulders....could John McCain do any better? could you?!?!?!?!

eric

Okay - so obama got caught lying multiple times. This is a fact!

So is he not a "Christian liar" as well.

You liberals are too easy - bunch of emotional wrecks.

Anita

Prop 8

London not England

#136- DOC

If Harvey did that...the HE REALLY WOULD BE BIASED...wouldn't he?!?!?!?!?

P.S.
I don't think people would be too interested in his skeletons either...he's a trash news web site/television program owner....not Walter Cronkite....

honesty

Well Well, if you are stupid enough to have pictures like that take of you, and one shows up, you can't be so stupid not think the others will not also show up. Something tells me this is the story that keeps on giving. What is next for her?

honesty

Boobs for Jesus
My lying mouth is the devil's.

who has the facts? ME

Bye bye bye Miss Prejean. You lie, you lose the crown.
Maybe Joe the Plumber needs a date.

eric

To 138 -

#1 "I think the general consensus is that we did not find ourselves in this predicament over night...it took YEARS to get here....YEARS...."

- exactly it took years as economists agree this wasnt done during the bush administration so whats your point there?

#2. "Our Last President fell asleep at the wheel, while his Vice - President basically called ALL the shots...."
- Although i do agree Bush fell alseep in his second term - where do you get the VP called all the shots. That is not factual that is an opinion that you got off the liberal media.

#3. Now, would John McCain do a better job than the current man? Would he even physically be up to the task...? Would you?
Yes i do believe mccain would have been better, considering he was in war and we are at war, i think he might have a little more experience in what we are trying to achieve. No, i do not think i would do any better considering i am an average Joe. That does not mean i cant notice an opportunistic, socialistic idiot when i see one.

#4. Your above comments give my point away exactly - instead of coming back with facts - you take cheapshots and insults to make eachother feel better. Just listen to Olberman or Maddow on MSNBC to see what i mean.

Thank You!

National Champs

Who here would take thier pure bred male poodle and mate it with another pure bred male poodle???

See thats the problem with the gays...they want everyone to accept them, its not like thier a different color...they are the same sex.....So freaking wrong....we allow yall to carry on...but we aint saying....Your normal *lol*

Victor

Listen, as a very committed married hetero Liberal with 2 young kids, I agree with Ms. Cali's position. I think she has every right to express her opinion, one in which I happen to agree with. I am all for civial rights and if homosexuals want the same rights as hetero spouses as I do, then i agree with all that, but I draw the line at equating GAY marriage with STRAIGHT (Traditional) marriage. I'm sorry, I DON NOT agree that a GAY maariage is = to STRAIGHT marriage. I believe in God and Jesus Christ and a marriage is between a man and a woman designed to procreate! I would give Gays every legal right a spouse should have expect the legality of Straight Marriage. Where this girl stepped over the line, was proclaiming the high ground and becoming judgemental to others and when stuff like this happens, out comes out the big HYPOCRITE label and it gets attached and sharks see the blood in the water. Carrie just needs to mature and be more PC next time!