Rob Lowe Harasses World with His Hot Bod

5/6/2009 3:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While he hasn't aged in nearly 20 years, Rob Lowe soaked his smooth, shirtless bones in the Miami sun on Tuesday.

media_removed.jpg

Dorian Gray has got nothing on the 45-year-old star.
Launch photos

girly

I was never a fan of him but I will say this.....for 45 - he looks hot! Wish my 45 yr old hubby looked this good!

1906 days ago

oodalolly

# 9 Soft looks so much better than rock hard. Not only would I look twice at him I would break my neck turning to watch him walk past me.

1906 days ago

Terri

Ok, if my post posts more than once, I apologize ahead of time, it appears to be hung up in the TMZ server and when that happens I never get a confirmation email, it just automatically posts and it posts more than once. So sorry and DO NOT BITCH AT ME, it's not my fault its TMZs crappy server.

1906 days ago

Terri

Geesh, blow it out your ass Ann. I am an admirer of any good looking male species and for that matter, I don't mind a good looking female either, if she's not all fake. I see way more regular men than celebs. And of course I always have my memories of my military men (mmm yummy) and one just happens to be kumming for a visit in a few weeks as my birthday present ~ Semper Fi (I can hardly wait)

Umm, excuse me Artie, where are you and why aren't you commenting on this hot man?

Well, for gosh sakes, I do think he is suckin it in for the cam, but I say, breathe honey, breathe, it's ok, you are well defined for 45 and I must say I consider your wife L U C K Y. For gosh sakes, I usually don't comment on necks (ugh who does) but hell your neck is lookin mighty delish!

1906 days ago

Terri

Again, I do apologize if more than one post posts, I hope it doesn't, but when they don't send confirmation I have no way of not posting more than once.

1906 days ago

justine

He is too hot to be 45 he got this 19 yr old weak

1906 days ago

Jennifer Bouldack

He will ALWAYS be the Sexiest Man Alive as long as he lives and breathes. People magazine has NEVER gotten it right.

1906 days ago

yowza

HOLY SMOKES, he looks incredible, very hot! I agree, why is he not on the big screen in some sexy, romantic movies. Actually, I'd pay to watch him read the phone book.

1906 days ago

AGAlN STFU TERRI

1905 days ago

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

AGAlN STFU TERRl

1905 days ago

yowza

Oops, did it again! Sorry for posting more than once--------not my fault.

1905 days ago

yowza

Not sure if my posts are going through, so sorry for posting more than once.

1905 days ago