Boobylicious Babe Rushes Adam Lambert!

5/8/2009 6:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Adam Lambert was singing "Mad World," but it was a mad girl everyone was looking at during his hometown visit when some random chick stripped down to her bra and stormed the stage!

Adam Lambert: Click to watch
Security quickly took her away. Guess she wasn't quite his type.

Still in Shock

YOU STFU and F OFF

Its better to be a bible thumper than a gay humper like you
Ha Ha Ha

ROTFLMFAOAU!

GO GOKEY :)

Kistra von Z

@SHOCK

I wasn't trying to change your beliefs or your religion. I was trying to give you some factual information and open your eyes about homosexuality and bisexuality. I was trying to show you that it would be like you having a birth mark or a specific color of hair.. that these are things we are BORN WITH. That by pure genetic luck alone we are born in certain ways.

I have never heard him say he is of any sexual preference. Even if I did, it wouldn't change my opinion of him. He's a human being, created the same as you or I, who has a wonderful gift that he has honed and molded and wishes to share with the world. To totally disregard that because of a preference that he may have is just a tragedy.

Why come to a forum such as this and try to change the opinion of others so that misfortune can befall this person? Do you think that's a sin?

@Gerald, I don't "down" people who are against alternative lifestyles. Enlightenment isn't considered putting someone down as far as I'm concerned. I do, however, think it's petty to go on such an active site and promote the idea that people should stop watching AI or voting for Adam because of who he may or may not sleep with. It's irrelevant.

Janice Kucera

I just LOVE that laugh and giggle of his! He is SO sweet and real and sincere! Well, come to think about it, I could go on and on about him. His talent. his style, his looks, his intelligence, his quick wit, his confidence and the way he supports his fellow American Idol contestants!!!! Gosh, I pray he wins.......he is a natural and so exciting! WOW WOW WOW ....no-body like him in the world!!!! I love you Adam -------Janice

molly

Come on, people need to stop trashing these contestants. They all are talented and have worked very hard to be where they are. It's not right for Adam fans to trash Danny for being a christian and it's not right for Danny fans to trash Adam for being gay. This is a singing competition, not a lifestyle competition. Ask yourselves, "who is the most talented entertainer" and vote for that person. But leave their personal lives out of it and stop being judgemental and hypocritical. I don't think your favorite picks would be proud of some of you right now.

pntbtrkisses

First of all to:Still in Shock....I am personally glad that you aren't watching Idol anymore, nor voting anymore because that just makes it easier for me to get through when I am voting for two hours straight.
And I am sure Adam could care less about your vote either with your attitude.
As you are spewing bible verses maybe you should include THESE:

In the book of Matthew chapter 7 verse 1 the reading starts by saying "Judge not, that you be not judged". Verse 2 "For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the same measure you use, it will be measured back to you".

Another passage reads:

"You judge by human standards; I pass judgment on no one. But if I do judge, My decisions are right, because I am not alone. I stand with The Father, who sent Me." (John 8:15-16)

"For this very reason, Christ died and returned to life so that He might be The Lord of both the dead and the living. You, then, why do you judge your brother? Or why do you look down on your brother? For we will all stand before God's judgment seat. It is written: "'As surely as I live,' says The Lord, 'every knee will bow before Me; every tongue will confess to God.'"

"So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God. Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another." (Romans 14:1-13)

I love Adam's singing. I love his musical arrangements, his humility, his sensitivy and willingness to help others. I think his laugh and smile are adorable. I love that he has perfect pitch and stage presence. I believe you will see this young man rise to the level of stardom and sex appeal that only Elvis has. And you know what? He has worked hard since he was ten years old to achieve that dream, and someone spewing nasty rumors on the internet is pathetic in my book.
Have you noticed that in most of those pictures that he was in full theatrical makeup? Have you also seen the pictures of him tongue kissing girls? It's stupid...but hey apparently you as well as your husband was inquesitive enough to do a google search on him.

Like I said, don't turn on the tv, don't vote, and don't spread lies about him that you have NOT heard on the internet...because if Adam admitted he was gay, actually said it with his own mouth, it would be all over the internet in a hot minute.

Sarah

Hey, Gerald. We read your post the first ten times you posted it. Maybe you shouldn't repost every time someone has a comment that goes against your agenda.. or spice it up a little bit to make it new.

It's nice that you're dfending your wife.

Sarah

PS

I was being sarcastic.

Chris

She's not dangerous, nor did she seem dangerous or threatening. She just seemed like a cool college chick having fun. I bet he didn't even flinch. Notice she didn't try to touch him when she was right next to him. She was probably more interested in getting on TV than in getting close to Adam.

Kistra von Z

@Gerald

You seem to have posted your message a few more times.

I guess I expect people to have human decency, especially if they are proclaiming to be a certain religion that believes a certain way. True Christians don't go around bashing people, trash talking and defaming them. It's bad PR and in my opinion, not good for the soul ;).

Kistra von Z

Don't forget to vote for Adam this week!!!!!

Daphne

Haha how cute, I think he says 'you rock' at the end.

there weren't enough people at his homecoming he deserves more fans like this.. and I'm one of them. =D

SP

Has this guy ever actually said he is homosexual? And maybe thats the problem he has never had a girl so he does not know what he is missing. Or maybe he was always told he looked homosexual & finally just said I guess they are right.Boy it would be great if he finally did not care who he offened & said hey I like girls and do not what to butt f**k men.

Still in Shock

To Sarah and Kistra,
For your information I am a widower.
Maybe you should think before you type.

glambert27

I just want to send a reminder out to all Adam fans to please remember to vote and no split votes. Adam really wants to win so lets make this happen for him. Here's a quote from from Adam from The Jeff and Jer Show Radio Interview 5-8-09

"If I were to win, it would definitely be a validation of everything I have worked for, my whole life, I have been trying to entertain people. Getting to be on this platform and being able to entertain this many people all at once... this is the ultimate prize. This is what I've wanted for my whole life so it will be a crowning achievement and it will be pretty overwhelming."

Still in Shock