'Kate Plus 8'

Takes Her Weave Shopping

5/12/2009 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With none of her eight spawn in sight, Kate Gosselin of "Jon & Kate Plus 8" took time out from moussing her '80s hairdo and hit up a Target in Reading, PA yesterday.

Kate Gosselin

Kate's husband was not spotted leaving with her.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Fake & Fake + 8

whooopy

gog

He is out looking for some strange

michelle

stop feeding this idiot's ego!!! She's a reality show loser..who the heck goes to Target in heels?!
Get a job Gosselins! Get off your butts and earn a living!

HEATHER

That woman is awesome, 8 lil ones and still keeps it together, i think shes a cute gal. Shouldnt make fun of her!!

Colo.Girl

I really hate that hairstyle. I wonder what it looks like from the back. I duck's butt?

Terry

So where is the post celebrating Miss California's right to express her own opinion?

This is what we get? Kate buying paper towels At Target?

TheMizzz

I was just shopping there yesterday and it wasn't in heels! I live right down the road.

demis bicycle seat

they have maids and nannies who do damn near everything and they rake in the big bucks by pretending they do it all?
nice work if you can get it!!

zero

ugggl I can't stand her. Im guessing they were upset about all the publicity octomom was getting and made up this affair story for the attention.

Jared

Hey, I live in Reading.

Her hair scares me to be quite honest.

Fake & Fake + 8

I love target brand TP and paper towels.. What's with all this brand name stuff....FAKE

Terry

I don't understand the petty hate for this woman, I admire her and feel bad for those who post she is so mean to her husband who at times moves around in a coma, I can only assume the people who feel sorry for him are subservient under achievers who still stand by their man even though his contributions to a relationship are less then half of what they should be and only step up the game when pushed from the couch.

Bunzer

Gosh leave these people alone. Did ya see Janeane Garafalo's hair on TV last night? It didn't even look like she combed it. At least Kate's hair is fixed. Not my choice of a hairdo but she always looks nice. And its not from the 80s. I don't know anyone who wore it that way back then.

trishdish

She used to poor mouth how bad off they were when the series first started. What a B!! Now that she has cashed in on her kids, she wants to play the part of snob!!
Where is her side of the family? Makes you wonder what happened there? They know her!!
She needs to go back to nursing, or tanning, or whatever. Take away all the $$$ her and Jon have made off these kids. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
I truly use to like watching the show, until her fat butt got in the way with her rude and arrogant manner. This show is not about those kids anymore. And the kids are still darling, except Maddy needs to be taught to be gracious and have some manners. The apple tree does not fall far from the tree, huh Kate?

Joy

PLEASE TMZ NEXT TIME YOU SEE HER BEG HER TO CHANGE THAT AWFUL HAIR! IT ACTUALLY MAKES ME UPSET

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments