'Kate Plus 8'

Takes Her Weave Shopping

5/12/2009 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With none of her eight spawn in sight, Kate Gosselin of "Jon & Kate Plus 8" took time out from moussing her '80s hairdo and hit up a Target in Reading, PA yesterday.

Kate Gosselin

Kate's husband was not spotted leaving with her.

Alejandro

For someone who says they hate the paparazzi so much, she sure looks happy in this picture.

Alisha

Why do people continue to hate on this woman? I am 100% sure that if any of the Gosselin haters out there had that many children, and were offered a chance to, you know, make sure there was a roof over their heads, and food on the table, and college tuitions in the bank, they would take it in a heartbeat. I know I wouldn't. I would want the best for my family.

Why judge a woman by her hair, or her shoes? I love her hair, and I wear high heels all the time. I think the fact that she is SMILING is great! It means she is not going to let all this stuff bring her or her family down. Good for you Kate!

Jon+1 & Kate+8

She is a psycho with the worlds ugliest hairstyle.

realitybaby

Al

Jon & Kate = Ingrate

ceebee92

Funny a few seasons bacck she talked about how she hated to shop for clothes and she had no style.her husband had to pick out her clothes for her when they went on a shopping trip...now she goes out in heels and says she loves to shop. When they went to get a puppy the woman had heels on...my how times have changed!

dave

I think I would bang her.

JANE DOE

Where did She learn to SMILE?

I Hate Her Hairstyle!!

roy nutters

She better have used a coupon!

Carrys F.

Looks like she saw a stylist before she ran out to Target. Probably just a big phoney PR move. They have people to shop for them now. They employ ALOT of people who could buy their paper towel and tp for them. This is just another setup.

Wow

While Kate can be a shrew, I wish everyone would back off. She's been publicly hurt and embarassed. Time for a new story.

Triple Play

Why is TMZ messing with her. She is a pleasant looking woman nicely dressed and you can't see her butt crack.,I would much rather look at pictures of her than Paraskank a Hilton

lovemydog

who cares about her. she needs to be taken off tv and quit usung her kids to make money. what a fake!

1956 days ago

pretty is as pretty does

Media whore, stop feeding that fat cows ego. Would some media outlet PLEASE call her out!! She has sold her children for money and faux "fame". At least child actors have some rights. Where is all the money she is making going, all of her fees she charges churches to speak her ca$sh love offerings she request at these churches. Put the money away for years of therapy these children will need. Go home and shut down the carnie/freak show.

OpenYourEyes

Oh REALITYBABY.....LOOKS LIKE YOU NEED A MAJOR WAKE-UP CALL, as I see you are under the spell of Kate. So sorry for you. Perhaps you should open your eyes to this woman. SHE IS A FRAUD! She is.........

1. NEVER HOME more than 4 days a month (book tours, media appearances, etc.)

2. THEY HAVE HIRED PROFESSIONAL HELP.....NANNIES, ORGANIC CHEFS, PERSONAL SHOPPERS, MAID, DRIVERS, ETC..

3. KATE IS NOT HOLDING HER FAMILY TOGETHER AS YOU SAY.......

4. Abusive to Jon......mentally harassing him, belittling him, humiliating him. How he has stood this treatment I will never know. He has been a wonderful dad to those kids. He did all of the caretaking prior to the nannies being hired and got nagged at every turn by Kate. She has narcissistic tendancies......it is all about Kate, all of the time.

There is sooooooo much more, but I'll let you do the research.
______________________________

20. AGAIN YOU ARE ATTACKING MOTHERS? A Mother holds the family together - with 8 children to handle this woman is one of MY HEROs. I am shocked you highlight a Mother going shopping instead of your norm -- people who have good careers, loads of money and who constantly are in the news for their drink or drugs! THE WORLD COULD TAKE A LESSON FROM THIS FAMILY!

Posted at 3:24PM on May 12th 2009 by realitybaby