Liza Minnelli -- Ed Hardy Har Har

5/13/2009 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Even 63-year-old living legends are not immune to the douchey evil that is the Ed Hardy clothing line.

media_removed.jpg

Sporting no makeup except for her tatted East L.A. brows, Liza Minnelli was snapped outside the ritzy Plaza Athenee in Paris on Tuesday ... wearing a t-shirt usually found poolside at TAO Beach in Vegas.

Liza with a ... Red Bull.

Rock Singer

She looks great ....for a fossil.

Katieo

She looks like freeky alien from Star Trek.

COCK N BALLS

YOU NEED TO DO A SIDE BY SIDE SHOT OF HER AND KRIS KARDASHIAN!!!

Medical Girl

OH MY GOD!!! MY EYES!!! MY EYES!!! I wasn't sure for a moment if that was Liza or her ex David Gest, but then I looked again and noticed that it had a chin, so I guess it is Liza. She could have gotten over with a good pair of shades and lip color. Girl must be hitting the sauce again.

artie help

She is truly an Icon, great gal and we'll miss her when she's gone.

arte help

SHE IS FIERCE!!! Love her like my own sister, great gal, known her for years. I've even helped David practice performing oral sex with a carrot, then we would get down to business while Liza was away or boozed up.

Aitch

She was my idol as a kid so it is good to see her still alive .

Shane

Why do people insist on wearing these ugly bedazzled shirts with skulls and gothic writing on them??? Do you think you're cool now? YUCK! They are soooo ugly and ALL GIRLS THINK GUYS THAT WEAR THEM ARE TOOLS!!! Girls that wear them have no excuse... they need to stop. Please.
A sure sign of the decline of a cool bar/club in LA or Vegas- Ed Hardy wear.
CIM BOM CIM BOM!

Terri

Ha, I knew those were tattoed eyebrows soon as I saw them. Well I dunno, I guess for 63.....and no makeup.....she could look a helluva lot worse. WTF people....what do your mothers look like at 63? Mine happened to have died at 53 so I can't say, but my Grandma (her mom) was in her 80s when she died and I must say, she had wonderful, wonderful skin, and was not a makeup wearer and hardly any wrinkles and was not a plastic surgery participant either.

Jack

Hey, not everybody from East LA has tatted eyebrows!

Iskur

She's aged gracefully, good luck to her. Shame on the haters, they'll probably end up like old bitter farts when they get to her age.

Terri

ARTIE stop it with the carrot stories! Like you supposedly taught the same thing with a carrot to Britney Spears. Dear lord! And David Gest is discustingly gross! Yet again you have poor taste in men!

CD

it's actually A Marc Ecko shirt, not much different I guess.

tracy

When did Liza turn into a zombie? Better run people, she's out looking for brains! (more than likely because lately she seems to be lacking one of her own!)

arte help

Terri, please, you're just envious of me because I belong to the "In" crowd. I'm a person who takes pride in his work, so I can tell as many carrot stories as I like. I've been helping people in Hollywood perform oral pleasure for over 50 years now. My hardest client, Bernadette Peters, because her mouth is so small I had to use a smaller carrot.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments