Janice Dickinson -- 'I'm Totally F**ked Up!'

5/14/2009 10:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She was headed for the driver's seat -- but the dude Janice Dickinson was rolling with stepped in at the last second and likely saved her from a DUI ... or worse.

The Jurassic supermodel drove herself to Nobu last night -- and almost ripped one pap a new one when he called her a "drunkie" to her face.

When she exited the restaurant less than an hour later -- screaming, and stumbling -- it got even more disastrous.

ilove95037

It's time for her to go to rehab.

LWood

Wow, what a lady!

umbeta1455

I thought she didn't drink. She always says that in every interview and tv show she is on. But she definitely seems it.

Than I wonder if maybe she isn't drunk. I mean her man was going to let her drive and not worry about it.

gus

My dog took a dump that had more dignity than Janice.
So sad.

Chris

I'm embarrassed for her...isn't she a little old for that?

charlene

Pathetice with a capital P. She has been like this for years now. She always blames everyone else and won't recognize her problem with drugs and booze. She will end up a sad hasbeen which she pretty much is already.

Flwreden

CAN ANYONE SCREAM! ----->>> LOCA

Helen

I feel bad for her. Maybe if she watches this film she'll realize she needs to work on her issues.

susie

WOW! I'm sure her kid will go to school today and hear all about his Mom from the kids on the school yard. It's time for you to wake up girl, and get with the program! You obviously have a terribly serious drinking problem, and on top of that you are seem to be crying out for help or attention. I hope you wake up this morning and catch a look at this footage. Hopefully, iy will be roack bottom moment. I can only imagine what kind of verbal abuse you give your child when you are this out of touch! You are NOT beautiful on the inside or outside as far as I can see! Admit you are aging and move on in your life. Better yet, call Dr. Drew and see if he has room for you in re-hab, You will b happy you do! The past 30yrs of my life have been sober and I would not be who I am today without it. Good luck!

birdiegirl

She is absolutely DISCUSTING!!!!!!!!!! Just a gross has been!!!! sad that she brought children into this world and acts like a complete idiot. I feel SO sorry for her child!!

Teri

F***Ked Up? You said it Janice!

bruceld

She has star power. Too bad she doesn't know how to use it to help others such as bringing attention to charities, hospices and homeless kids.

Instead she's using it to make herself look like an absolute fool.

Janice, get help to control your behavior. Acting like a spoilt princess just makes you look like a pathetic fool.

Hussie

While I don't condone Janice's behavior, I have to ask aren't the Pap's obligated BY LAW to report crimes like Janice being drunk off her ass and getting behind the wheel?...Why didn't one of them put the camera down and call the Police?...Who cares that someone else stepped in and drove, what of they didn't?...Would the Pap's have let her drive in that condition?...

Snippets like this one are not funny or entertaining...Janice could have taken off in that vehicle and seriously injured, or killed someone...Could have been someone the Pap's knew and loved...
Start using your brains guys, and quit making it all about the "Money Shot"...Anytime a drunk heads for a vehicle, call the Police...

ommo

A woman that age should have some dignity.

raechill