Glambert: Pre-'Idol'

5/15/2009 2:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Before wowing the "American Idol" judges with his shrieks and black nail polish, Adam Lambert glammed it up with shrieks and black lipstick.

media_removed.jpg

Back in 2004, Lambert put on his best goth Liza drag performing in "The Zodiac Show."

Who says Hollywood changes people?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

mellon bruse N

BITCH davies

Toune

I personally HOPE that Chris wins it all....I LOVE Adam Lambert....but he's tooo GOOD for AI and no matter what he will be making it BIG once AI is over with..... my lordy I LOVE Chris's voice

dove

Love you Adam, I hope you win. You are the greatest person to be on Idol!!!

artie help

i hope rueben studdard eats both of them.

jEnsmo

If he would only stop screaming in every single song he'd be a shoe in.........it's due to the constant screaming that I've been hoping someone else would win. Just 1 song w/o screams, please?

David

he's a drag queen... old news, guys. Pics from his gay bar escapades are all over the internet.

Joe Mama

Any dad who's son would rather play dress up than play sports is disappointed, I don't care what they say

Roxy

Is it a competion for undiscovered talent or professionals who haven't made it yet? Adam is really a professional - Kris is a college student. Depends what you think the contest is all about...

sw

Adam is talented, but I agree stop screaming in every song.

J_Man

Hes got talent hope you dont blow his chances of winning by running this story !!! This should be printed after he wins just like Carrie Prewhore..pics where outted.

Sean

Adam Lambert America's next Drag Queen, uummm America's next American Idol.

Oh Yes She Did

WTF???? He's GAY????? I seriously had no idea......I just thought he was a weirdo.

Hayley

I love Adam Lambert and I hope he wins! So what if he likes to wear make-up and glittery outfits? There are worse things in the world. I applaud him for being exactly who he is. He's a great talent and good person. Go Adam!!!

Iskur

He looks so different in his high-school video. Why do people these days insist on wearing so much makeup?

bruceld

The kid's got talent. No doubt about that. I would actually be interested in hearing him sing from his diaphragm rather than his throat and nasal passages. He has great control, but his voice is too high pitched and tinny. His vocal chords aren't strong enough yet to really expand his range. He has a lot of potential and I hope he finds a better vocal coach.

His glam looks also suit him well. He's very marketable. I just hope he doesn't end up living the life of Britney, Paris and Lindsay. He has far too much potential and it would be a great loss if he went down the wrong path.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments